no hogwarts!?!?

harrys p.o.v

I was sitting on my bed watching vermon bar my window! I hate this man with a little passion I wonder what would of happened if kat hadnt caught the cake. "your not goinv back to that school of yours and your not gonna see those little friends of yours" he spat. damn him! I went to bed and heard a car sort of noise. I opened my eyes and saw a flying car! is that ron? " ron.. fred.. gorge! what are you doing here" I asked rather confused " were breaking you out!" fred and gorge said. breaking me out?? they hook a hook thingy on the bars and pulled on it. "hurry grab your things!" ron yelled as the bars broke off. " potttter!" I hear vermon shout " hurry up!!" ron shouts " im hurrying!" I shout and throw my trunk in before I could get in the car vermon grabs my foot and trys to yank me back in the house "let go!" I yell yanking my leg away from him. he fell down into the bush with a scream. we started to drive away when I saw kat and her mum come out of the house. her mum ran over to help and kat just stared. "she cant see us were on invisible mode-fred said but was cut of when she waved up at us. " oh yeah she has like incredible eye sight" ron stated. " its bloody brilliant if she can see invisible things!" gorge said. " fantastic!"I added. " your a lucky one mate!" fred said " what do you mean?" well your dating her right?" gorge asked " oh thats what you meant! yeah I am" I said blushing a little " alrivht were here!" gorge said. we walked through the door very quietly. " where have you been emoty beds no note!!!!" molly yelled " well hello harry dear." she went back go yelling at the rest of them and then offered breakfast. " mummy have you seen my jumper!" a voice yelled and a girl ran down the stairs " hello" I said. she gasped and then ran up to me " do you know katrina valentine!" she shouted " yeah were kinda dating" I say shyly " is she nice she seems sooo cool! most powerful witch she is! did you know? well of course if your her boyfriend of course you knew! is she smart? whats she like!?" the girl bombarded me with questions. before I could answer she eped and ran back upstairs. "thats ginny... shes been talking about kat all summer.. annoying really." ron said. ginny came running down the stairs again " ron! yoh know her!" she sqeauled exictingly "ummmm ginny... we all know her..." gorge said slowly "WHAT!YOU NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION! "ginny shouted. " because you always run away before we can!" fred shouted. " oh...well harry do mind answering them?" ginny asked me. I shook my head " not at all" I replied. she took out a note book " is she as kind as they say" she asked. I nodded " shes as kind as they come" ron muttered "ron do you want to answer too?" she asked ron thought then nodded his head " can she do wandless magic?" ginny asked. " yer actually she almost set this really mean girl on fire... but dont worry kat whoshed her out the way with the wind" I said causally. ginnys mouth dropped so did mollys "so im guessing is it true she stands up for other houses is right?" ginny asked happily. ron and I nodded "but slytherins... she doesnt like them" I added. "so shes dating you right?" ginny asks pointing at me. I nod going a bit pink. " who are her best friends?" she asked " hermonie harry and I" ron answered "WHAT your best friends with her!?!" ginny shouted. " yes. is that a problem?" ron shouted. she shook her head quickly " is it true... she has the mark..?" ginny asked. the breakfast table went quiet. "er.. um" ron said " yes... its true" I sighed. "is her red hair natural? everyone says yes. im mean that kinda red and those curls!?" ginny asked " yer.. all natural" ron said " she doesnt like messing around with her hair" I add. " I cant wait to meet her!!!!!" ginny squealed and ran back up stairs. to be honest I just saw her and cant wait to see her again.