Luck

A/N: so...i'm deciding to just throw a bunch of stuff at ya...cuz halloween. Why not? Some of them are actually related to halloween, and some just mention it (lol, this one, so you gotta squint). So..enjoy?

***

Jade waited patiently after knocking on the door a few times, shifting her weight from the balls of her feet to her heel as she continued to sway to and fro patiently.

She didn't seem to be the only one waiting outside a door in the hall, a lot of friends meeting up since tonight was a pretty big event. The campus administration decided to throw a nice little activity together for the students since Halloween was just a few days away. So, what better activity than a halloween themed carnival?

It had been a stressful week on campus, midterm season just finishing yesterday. Jade had pretty big aspirations for life after college, so she was taking quite a few courses, including some that were a bit more rigorous than most. Because of that, this week had been hell for her, studying non-stop and barely taking a break to sleep, eat, or even breath. Plus she had been putting off spending time with her lovely girlfriend, and she felt extremely terrible about it no matter how much the blonde said it was okay and that she understood.

So, since she had about an entire week to make up for, Jade had a plan to make this night all about Perrie Edwards, promising that she would do whatever it takes to make the girl feel like a princess.

"Lovergirl is here!" Jesy cheered as she opened the door, grabbing Jade's arm and pulling her inside, her other arm flying out in oder to help her keep balance, the rose she was trying to hide behind her back making itself known.

"Jadey, come here! I need help picking out an outfit," Leigh-Anne called, popping her head out of the bathroom. "I've narrowed it down to two choices, but these idiots can't help, so I need you."

"Uh, okay, but-" Jade started, shifting her attention down to the rose she was holding.

"I'll give it to her, you go!" Jesy grabbed the rose and shoved Jade towards the bathroom, the older girl grabbing her and eagerly lifting up the tops of her two outfit combinations.

"Aw, that's so nice," she heard Perrie say from outside, kicking herself for not being able to see the blonde's reaction. God, these girls didn't even let her say hi to her girlfriend before throwing her into the madness.

She continued to frown to herself once she left the bathroom so Leigh could change, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Jesy was on her bed doing her makeup and Perrie was on Leigh-Anne's bed, smiling once she saw Jade reappear.

"Hi," she breathed, getting up off the bed to meet Jade halfway, wrapping her arms around her neck and fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously. She was so happy that Jade was finally done stressing.

"Hey, babe," Jade replied, pecking the blonde's lips sweetly before simply resting their foreheads together. She was a bit disappointed that the blonde wasn't bringing up the rose at all, but she's just happy she could get it to her somehow and that she would have something to remind her of Jade's love. All that mattered was that Perrie felt loved. "Just so you know, tonight I'm going to treat y-"

"Jerrie! Let's go!"

"When the hell did you guys magically get ready? It's been tops 3 seconds since I left Leigh," Jade groaned, lifting her head away from Perrie's and looking at the other two, particularly Jesy who was at the door and ushering them to leave.

"Oi, for that sass you're gonna walk with me instead of Perrie." Jesy lunged forward and pulled Jade beside her, linking their arms against her will and forcing her out the door, Leigh-Anne and Perrie laughing as they followed.