Texts To My Heart

A/N:This prompt is based off of: 'heeyyyyy, it possible you can do a oneshot where jade lost her phone and gets a new 1 but perrie don't know, and so jade uses it to send texts to perrie confessing her love and perrie thinks its zayn and he takes the credit but then perrie finds out its not him and they're over and then perrie finds out its jade. that'd be awesomeeeeeeee, thanks!' (btw guys, PLEASE check out my other fic 'Seven Devils', it'd mean a lot to me :D)

Perrie was so done. She was so done with his shit, she was so done with his everything. She was so done with him. This was she and Zayn's second fight this week, and she was so tired of all of this stress that he caused her. She used to think it was cute that he'd get so worried about her, but now it's just a pain. She didn't need his nagging and mean words while on tour, but yet that's exactly what she was getting.

"Why doesn't he fucking get it!?", she said to herself in frustration, throwing her phone on her bunk and picking up her pillow, putting her face into it so it could muffle her frustrated screams.

When she was done with her small rampage, she plopped down onto the small little bed, curling herself up into a ball in order to fit better. She could feel the bus moving, some slight bumps here and there, but it soothed her in a way. The movement calmed her, and helped her relax her mind.

Before she could close her eyes, there was a small buzzing coming from under her pillow, and she wanted to punch something so desperately. She angrily lifted her pillow and grabbed her phone, knowing she would flip her shit if it was Zayn again.

But, it was an unknown number.

'Hey Perrie!'

Perrie furrowed her brow, getting a bit scared that someone she didn't know had her number.

'To: Unknown

Who the hell is this?'

It didn't take long before she got a reply.

'From: Unknown

You don't know who this is?'

'To: Unknown

No, that's why i asked you who you were. I stg, if this is you Zayn... -.-'

'From: Unknown

It's not Zayn, sweetheart. But don't worry, I'm not some creeper. You actually know me'

'To: Unknown

Then who are you?'

'From: Unknown

That's for me to know, and for you to figure out'

'To: Unknown

great -.-'

'From: Unknown

don't worry love, this'll be fun :)'

Perrie wanted to send another text, but she decided that she was too tired, and the soft pillow beneath her head wasn't helping at all. She put her phone in the corner of her bunk, and closed her eyes.

***

"Wake up, wake up, wake up! Your sleeping time is up! Let's go, let's go, let's go! Time to put on a show!" Perrie opened her eyes when the small jingle was done, knowing that the other three made it up, and it's become a sort of tradition for them to sing it when it was time to go, everyone knowing that the blonde was always asleep.

Sure enough, there was Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade, standing in front of her bunk with their jazz-hands, waiting for her to get up.

"You guys are stupid.", she muttered, burrowing deeper into her pillow and blankets.