Winning Her Over

A/N: this is based off of: 'hey, can you do a fluffy one where perrie has a family dog (you can make up the name), and when jade is visiting the family with pez, the dog doesn't like her, and she has to make the dog like her because she thinks that's how she'll prove to perrie that she loves her'  I figure I owe you guys a fluffy one shot after that last one :p

***

"BABA!"

"Mom, calm down, it's just me-"

"Not you!", Debbie says, pushing her daughter to the side.  "POOPEY!"

"DEB!", Jade cheers, giggling as Perrie's mom hugs her tight, squeezing her small body.  "It's good to see you again."

"Awww, you little cutie.", Debbie gushes, pulling back from the hug to pinch Jade's cheeks gently.  "It's always great to see you."

"Mom!", Perrie shouts, her jaw dropped and eyes wide.  She's a bit worried seeing her own parent push her out of the way to hug her girlfriend.  She knows nobody loves Jade as much as she does, but dang, her mother is really pushing it.

"Oh yeah!  Hi honey!"  The two blondes hug, Perrie slapping her mom's shoulder.  "Oh relax sweetie, I was only joking."

"Uh-huh.  Sure.", Perrie mutters sarcastically, but nonetheless hugs Debbie closer.

Jade watches Perrie have her moment with Deb, smiling at the two.  She knows how much Perrie has missed her family, so she's happy that they had this vacation time to come home.

"Hey youngster!"  Jade turns around, looking up at Jonnie as he smiles down at her.  "Nice to see ya, poopey.  You been treating my sister alright?"

"Good to see you too, Jonnie.  And is that even a question?  I'm treating her like a princess."

"D'awww, I'm so glad my sister chose you!", he cooes, wrapping his arms around Jade to squeeze her tight, her arms resting at her side, not quite sure how to hug back since it's pretty awkward.

"Dude, you're gonna squeeze her to death.", Perrie growls, pulling Jade away from her older brother, glaring up at him.

"Hey, hey!  No fighting!", Debbie says, breaking the two siblings up.  She then turns to Jade with a smile on her face.  "Now, how long do we have with you?"

"What do you mean?", Jade asks politely.

"Perrie said you girlies only have a few days off, so when are we going to have to let you go to your family?"

"I'm staying the entire time.  My mum was a bit sad, but she understood.  She knows that I'd rather spend time with Pez."  Perrie smiles at Jade's words, leaning over to peck her cheek.

"You gave up your time with your family for Perrie?", Deb asks, and Jade just nods.  "Perrie, you stupid girl!  Why have you not asked her to marry you yet!?"

"Mom!", Perrie whines, while Jade and Jonnie just laugh.

Suddenly, a dog comes running into the living room, barking at the unfamiliar scent in the room.  It's eyes settle upon Jade, and it runs up to her, snarling and baring its teeth.  Jade squeals, jumping behind Perrie to use her as a shield.

"Hey!  Down girl, down!", Perrie orders, pointing her finger at the family dog.  It doesn't listen, only continues to bark and snarl at the small brunette.  "Rosie!  No!"  The golden retriever finally relents, bowing it's head and jogging away.

Jade slowly peeks her head over her girlfriend's shoulder.  "Is it gone?"

Perrie chuckles, moving to the side.  "Yes, she's gone, you silly.  Why are you so afraid?"