The Sisters

A/N: Badass Jade is...like...a beautiful thing, but so is nerdy Jade, ja feel?  So this is a little idea to combine the two.  Hope ya don't mind.  I didn't really edit it much either, cuz it's kinda just a drabble really.  Like I legit just...wrote...and didn't really care about plot, so XD

***

"So...politics.  Things are, uh, happening, yeah?"

Politics?  Really?  That's what Leigh-Anne is using to start conversation?  God, this girl.

Jesy takes it in stride, though, smirking.  "Yeah, it's crazy, right?  Almost as crazy as you thinking I give a shit about it."  That smug little look on her face when Leigh huffs and looks down at her feet makes me feel such a thrill.  She's such an asshole, and I love it.  

Okay, maybe I should clarify.  I don't love the fact that she's an ass, I love the fact that it's pissing off my parents.  They've been really getting on my nerves lately, and I'm so tired of it.  I've been trying to get the baddest of the bads into my house and under the sheets, knowing it'll bother them.  They've been yelling at me and trying to ground me, but I'm thriving on the fact that they hate it so much, and little do they know that the more they get angry, the more satisfied I get.  

Only downside is that I'm kind of running out of options, and I've just been recycling guys, until finally I've found Jesy Thirlwall-Nelson (her mom is a strong woman, so I have no doubt that she fought tooth and nail until she was able to keep her maiden name).  Not only is she a leather jacket wearing, motorcycle driving danger enthusiast, but she's also a girl, and boy did I enjoy the look on my mom's face when she saw me with Jesy after school one day, her eyes bulging out of their sockets because her daughter was committing the sin of all sins (you'd think murder or something would be up there, but no evil compares to that of being homosexual in the Edwards family).  

"Anyway," Jesy starts, bored expression placed back on her face, "I've gotta go, babe.  My sister is giving me a ride home."

"You don't have your badass motorcycle?  What will that do to your cred?" Leigh-Anne jokes, though the glare Jesy sends her makes her stop giggling to herself and instead stand straighter while coughing awkwardly.  

"That's okay.  I'll see you later?"  Jesy adjusts her jacket, cracks her neck (making Leigh cringe), then grabs my face and kisses me, all tongue and teeth, and I love the dominance and way she claims me in front of everyone.  When she's done, she doesn't bother saying goodbye or making a gesture that might send the message, just walking off down the hall and shoving people out of the way.

I watch as she meets up with her sister at the double doors leading outside, Jade Thirlwall-Nelson being almost the polar opposite of Jesy.  She has thick-rimmed glasses perched atop the bridge of her nose, a cute little sweater and skirt to match, textbooks clutched to her chest as she looks to her older sister.  Jesy ruffles up her hair before passing her and leading the way, the younger of the two following her obediently while also trying to fix her hair and the pretty bow that sits atop it.

The most popular pair of sisters in the school.

Not because they're queen bees, obviously, but because they're just completely different.  The only similarity they have is last name and some of their looks.  Other than that, Jade is the cutesy little nerd, goodie-goodie that gets all the top grades in her classes, and is often found in the library studying.  Meanwhile, Jesy is the delinquent, skipping class and barely passing her classes with C's and high D's, hanging out behind the school and just adding to the flame of rumors that she smokes or does drugs.  She doesn't, and I know that since she told me, but she warned me, those steely eyes all narrowed and intense, to never dare telling anyone.