Save Me (Part 2)

A/N: alright, here we go...the continued part :) i think there may be one more short little part after this one.

***

The girl smirks and snaps her fingers, and I'm guessing that she's signalling someone. My mind starts to wonder about who she could be signalling, but then I hear it. Footsteps crunching in the gravel, and the muffled sounds of someone desperately trying to be set free.

I slowly turn my head, my heart dropping to my stomach as I see the one thing I've been trying to avoid this entire time.

Two strong men, each of them standing on either side of Jade and holding her arms, keeping her upright since she can barely stand while also keeping her in their strong hold. There's blood dripping out of her nose and mouth, and her eyes are glazed over with fear.

"Oh, sorry...silly me. I meant to say, 'wouldn't want your friend getting hurt...more than she already has.'", the girl says, the men holding Jade starting to snicker. "Now, you come with us without telling the others, and Jadey here won't get hurt anymore."

My eyes make contact with Jade's, and the pain in her eyes makes my heart clench.

"Perrie....run....", she breathes out as audibly as she can.

"Shut up!", the sinister voice barks from behind me, and I hear her snap her fingers once again. I have a feeling that can't be good, and my assumptions are proven correct when one of the men brings his fist up and pounds it into Jade's face, making her whole head snap to the side from the force of the hit.

I watch the guy punch Jade once again, even harder than the last time. Then his hand moves to slam into her stomach, making her start to wheeze and cough violently.

"Time is ticking, Perrie.", the girl whispers behind me, and my fists clench at my sides when I see the man raise his fist once again, getting ready to give her a hard blow to the chest.

"STOP!", I cry out, the man freezing in his position as I turn back to face the demented girl that's behind all of this. "I won't tell the security guards, I won't do anything...just please.....stop hurting her."

She grins wickedly, and nods to the guys. I hear a pained cry, and I quickly turn around just in time to see the same guy's leg move back into it's original position, meaning he had most likely just kicked Jade.

"Hey!", I protest, and the girl just laughs maniacally.

"Whoops.", the guy says with a smirk, and I want to beat the crap out of him.

"Alright, fun times over, boys. Let's go." Suddenly I feel a hand over my mouth, and I also feel a cloth. My eyes widen, and I try not to breath in whatever chemicals are surely laced on the cloth, but the forceful grip makes it impossible for that to work, and I eventually end up breathing in the contents.

I slowly start to black out, and I really hope that this is just a dream...

***

When I open my eyes, I instantly have to squint to make out where I am. It's pitch black except for a small window that's been covered with a tarp, but luckily whoever covered it didn't do a good job.

The air is stuffy and muggy, and I try to focus my eyes to help me take in my surroundings. It looks like I'm in a basement of some sort. I look around and find an outline of a staircase, a bunch of worn out old furniture around the room as well.

I'm about to stand and move around to get a better look, but I fall back onto the chair when there's a slight tug on my wrists and ankles. I move my hands around, wincing at the tight rope that digs into them, keeping my wrists in place behind the back of the chair. I'm also assuming my ankles are tied to the legs of the chair.