Christmas List

A/N: Lol, I'm just a tad late...but Merry Christmas!      (not edited, whoopsies)

***

"Hurry up, Leigh-Anne!"

Leigh-Anne ignores Jesy's groans and huffs, taking her sweet time strutting down the driveway to meet her friend at her car, shades on and scarf sassily thrown around her neck when it comes loose from the wind.

"I'm fucking aging here, Pinnock."

"These are five-inch heels.  I am not eating pavement just for your impatient ass," the fashionista says, carefully sliding into the passenger seat of the car.

"Why are you wearing them?  You know we're going to be walking around the mall all day, right?"

"Because it's part of my outfit, now shush and start driving."

Jesy huffs once again as she shifts the gear out of park, getting the vehicle moving.  The ride is filled with more sassy remarks and harmless banter, as well as singing as loud as possible to the festive Christmas music playing on the radio.

They make it to the mall about half an hour past seven in the morning, which Jesy isn't happy about, but neither is Leigh-Anne because she didn't even want to be up this early in the first place.

However, their mission requires a full day of searching and shopping, and that's exactly what they're going to do because Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock are the best fucking friends ever.

"You have the list?" Jesy asks, both of them not having left the car yet.

"Ya," Leigh responds, bending back behind her to grab her purse from the back seat.  "It's somewhere in my bag," she continues, starting to dig through the copious amounts of items.

"Oh dear God," Jesy sighs, bringing a hand up to her forehead to try and ease the already growing headache, "this is going to take forever."

"Ah!  Ah-ah!  I came prepared!  Look, it's right on top!"

"Okay, you get a point this time.  Now just hurry up and read it."

Leigh-Anne clears her throat as if preparing for a huge speech.  "'What I want to have for Christmas when I'm twenty-five'.  Dear Lord, you can so tell this is Perrie.  She could've worded that so much bett-"

"Just read the list, Leigh."

"Fine," Leigh says, making sure to glare at Jesy before going back to the crumpled piece of paper that's obviously seen some years.  They weren't expecting to find it, but after coming up with the idea to clean Perrie's room as her Christmas present, they stumbled upon the list with childish writing.  "Number one: A unicorn."

"Fucking hell."

"Number two: a stable of horses."

"A unicorn is a horse, so we just have to technically get-"

"A unicorn is not a horse."

"Do you really want to buy both of these things when we could just-"

"Do you want to make five-year-old Perrie happy?"  Jesy slumps in her seat a bit, but gives in and nods.  "Then we're getting her a unicorn, and a bunch of horses.  We could probably even get her the stable-"

"Next item."

"A walk-in closet."

"Who the fuck did she think she was gonna be when she was twenty-five?  A singer in a successful pop band or something?  That's expensive as hell."

"Jes, calm down.  We all had aspirations when we were little."

"Fine.  Just hurry and get to the next one, but if it's a fucking Mercedes or some shit then just skip over it."