The Door

A/N: Honestly... the only thing I could write through this writer's block. Sue me.

***

"Jade!"

"I'm doing it!"

"No!"  Jade ignores her, pulling her fist back.  "Jade!  No!"  Somehow even through the door Perrie could see the action.

"Why not?" Jade asks, though she still doesn't stop preparing for the punch.

"Your arm is broken!"

"Jade, just wait for Jesy to get the crowbar!" Leigh-Anne shouts now, agreeing with the blonde next to her.

"So what if my arm is broken?  It's in a cast!"

"That doesn't mean you're not going to re-break it!" Perrie groans, slapping her hand against the door to emphasize how frustrated she's getting with the stubbornness of the brunette outside.

"If it's already broken, then it doesn't matter if it gets more broken."

"It most certainly does!"  Perrie wishes there wasn't a door separating them.  If Jade could see her face and understand that she's not panicking or in harms way, then maybe she'd start thinking in her normal logical way.  "Jade, baby, please don't.  We're okay.  Just wait for Jesy to get back."

"We don't know why you guys got locked in there!  What if there's poison in there?  What if there's a bomb!?"

Leigh-Anne's eyes widen.  "Shit, she's right!" she whispers to the blonde.  "JADE, GET US OUT!"  She starts banging her fists on the door, now panicking exactly the way Perrie told her not to.

"NO!" Perrie shouts, grabbing hold of Leigh and pulling her away from the door to make her stop.  "JADE, DON'T!"

"Perrie, I don't like this!  I don't like not knowing you're safe."

"I am, and so is Leigh!  Just wait for Jesy, or literally anyone else.  Just please don't try to break down the door with your broken arm."

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Leigh wails, Perrie rolling her eyes and grabbing her tighter to make her stop wriggling and squealing.  "A CRAZY PERSON GOT US LOCKED IN HERE AND NOW WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"Leigh, shut up!" Perrie whispers, snarling it at her fellow bandmate through clenched teeth.

"WE JUST WANTED ICE TO PLAY A PRANK, AND NOW WE'RE LOCKED IN THE ICE ROOM!"

"Leigh, I swear to-"

"Perrie, I'm doing it," Jade announces from outside.

"NO!"

"YES, JADE!" Leigh yells, countering Perrie's order.

"Jade," Perrie warns.  "Listen to me.  You are not punching through this door, nor using any of your other limbs to get it open."

"Doors don't just close on their own, Pez!  Jesy and I heard your screams, and I can't help but freak out."

"I'm sure Leigh or I just knocked it closed or something.  There's a bunch of security here.  I'm sure this wasn't done on purpose."

"IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE!" they hear Jesy shout, the eldest girl running back over to Jade with a bunch of security guards on her tail.

Leigh-Anne starts screaming.

"I'M KNOCKING DOWN THIS DOOR!"

"NOT WITH YOUR BROKEN ARM!"

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

"SOMEONE LOCKED THEM INSIDE SO THEY COULD KIDNA- HOLY SHIT, JADE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-"

The next second there's splinters flying everywhere, Jade's body falling through the hole she made due to the pure brute force she used.  

She barrels into Perrie and Leigh, the three of them going tumbling to the ground.  They lay there, a heap of bodies, Leigh's hip getting stabbed by Perrie's elbow, hair everywhere with a side chorus of groans.

"I did it," Jade says, face down in Leigh-Anne's boobs.

Perrie sees, immediately lifting her girlfriend's head and moving her face into her own boobs instead of Leigh's.

"Jade, you're a beast!" Jesy cheers, standing and looking through the human-sized hole that was made through the door.

Security is calling for a medical staff, as well as looking around to asses the scene and try to figure out how everything happened.  It wasn't every day that half of a girl group gets locked into an ice room with mysterious and purposeful intent by an imposter.

"My arm fucking hurts."

"This is why I told you not to try and punch through the door."