The Principal's Daughter

A/N: this is based off of: 'hey can you do one wher jade is a player and the principal at the school hires her (he's perries dad or something) to date perrie. at first jade it's just for the money, but then jade starts to fall in love with perrie, but then there's some drama or something like perrie figring out her dad hired jade' this was very interesting, and i hope i do it justice :) (it's also kinda long...)

***

Jade smirked when the girl pressed up against her let out a breathy and needy moan. She continued to bite and nip at the girl's neck while her hand traveled lower and lower, she hearing the girl's breath hitch when her hand slipped past the waistband of her shorts, her fingers teasingly rubbing to make the girl cry out and whimper.

Just as Jade started to push the girl's underwear to the side, the door to the janitor's closet swung open to reveal their topless bodies, Jade's head moving back from the crook of the girl's neck to make eye contact with a very pissed off looking janitor.

"Shit...", she muttered, disappointed that they were stopped before the real fun began, and also because she knew she would find herself in the principal's office (once again) very soon.

***

"I was walking in to get some supplies, and I found this one at it again!", the janitor explained, gesturing to Jade because this isn't the first time he's caught Jade in the act of pleasuring one of her many 'girl toys'.

"Cockblock.", Jade mumbles, and the janitor quickly glares at her, only to have Jade smirk back.

The principal sighs. Jade really is notorious for her 'hook-up's during school hours (and with half the population of females at this school), so it didn't come as much of a surprise to see her back in his office.

"You may leave now, Jackson.", he says, dismissing the janitor, and the man does as he's told after one last scowl towards Jade. Once he's gone, the principal takes in the two girls in front of him. Jade's girl of the day was fidgeting in her seat, obviously nervous about being in the principal's office, while Jade herself was swinging her legs over the arm of the chair, picking at her nails and being totally ambivalent. "Ms. Pinnock, I'm very disappointed in you."

Leigh-Anne looks up from her lap, nodding shamefully. "I'm sorry Mr. Edwards. It won't happen again." She was a good student, and the principal knew she was being serious.

"Alright, you may leave." She quickly gets up to leave, making Jade roll her eyes. Once the door closes, Mr. Edwards turns to focus his attention on the rebellious teenager in front of him. "Care to explain yourself?"

"I was horny.", she replied. She wasn't scared of the principal. In fact, she's been here so many times (all for the same reason) that he barely seems like a member of the staff.

"Ms. Thirlwall, this is the seventh time that a teacher or staff member has reported you having sexual relations with another student...and that's just this week."

"Hey, new record!"

"Ms. Thirlwall this is a serious problem!"

"You know what's a serious problem? Your bald head man, you should see a doctor about that." Mr. Edwards shakes his head and sighs. Jade is anything but respectful, so he doesn't even know why he's trying. "Look, dude,-"

"Mr. Edwards.", he corrects, and Jade makes a funny face at him to mock him.

"Whatever. Anyway, Mr. Edwards, dude, sir...you should be thanking me."

"Thanking you?!"

"Your teachers stress my ladies out so much that they're desperate to relieve some of it. Luckily, I'm there to save the day in the best and most satisfying way possible. I should really get paid for my services.", she explains, leaning forward to play with some of the pens on the man's desk, he quickly swatting her hands away.