Random Part 3

A/N: because I thought it'd be interesting...  (btw, back to third person narration, text messages still from Perrie's pov tho)

Also, you guessed it: I was a lazy shit again, so it's not edited 

***

"No, Jade," Perrie says, frantically shaking her head, wishing she could take back what she just said.  Right as the words escaped past her lips, she knew that it was the worst thing she could possibly say.  "I didn't mean it-"

"Then why'd you fucking say it?" Jade says, no longer yelling, and it hurts Perrie even more than the previous loud fighting.  The quiet murmur is enough to send the blonde's heart racing, not in a good way, and even more than it already has been.  Adrenaline is pumping, but not because of anger and the need to defend herself and win the argument, but because she's scared shitless about what's going to happen now that she knows she's hurt Jade.  "Do you really think that?"

"No, Jade, I-"

"Just-" Jade snaps, holding up her hand and signaling for the blonde to stop talking, "stop.  I don't... I can't believe you."

Jade storms past Perrie, careful to evade her completely, not even allowing their shoulders to brush like they usually always aim to do.  The blonde quickly turns and runs after her, hot on her tail.

"Jade, please.  I didn't meant it.  It was just in the heat of the moment."

Jade ignores her, not even responding as she just enters their shared bedroom and goes digging through the closet for something.  Perrie has an idea of what it is.

"Jade..." she whispers, heart aching as she sees the suitcase being pulled out, the sound of the zipper acting as a good representation of the way her chest feels like its ripping apart.  The older girl starts grabbing clothing items and stuffing them carelessly into the bag, still silent, still avoiding eye contact.  "Jade, please..."

The brunette decides she's packed enough clothes, zipping the suitcase shut and standing so abruptly that the blonde almost falls backwards, slightly regretting her choice to hover so closely to the older girl.

Perrie watches Jade's back, watches the way her shoulders heave up and down with the deep breaths she's taking.  She's furious, they both were just seconds ago, but now it's only Jade, while Perrie has completely forgotten the argument and is prepared to admit she's wrong; she'll do anything to just get Jade to unpack that bag and stay with her.

"You don't think I love you?"  Jade finally speaks, and Perrie whimpers at the pain she hears, the tremble in the older girl's voice making her knees buckle in shame.  

"Jade, of course I do.  I just-"

"No."  Jade turns, tear tracks now clearly visible along her cheeks.  "You think I'm too distant?  Fine.  I'll show you distance."

"Jade, wait, no!"

But it's too late.

Jade is already storming past her once again, taking herself and her suitcase out the front door.

***

From: Mother Dearest

You screwed up

To: Mother Dearest

Jesy, I didn't fucking mean it.  It just came out

I know you didn't mean it, because if you did then I would've kicked your ass by now

Jesy, please tell me she's with you.  You can yell at me after I know that she's safe

She's not with me, but she's with Leigh.  Don't you dare fucking try to go see her

Jerrie One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें