Compatibility

A/N: so I brought this up on the last one shot and bISH I LOVE ASTROLOGY SO YOU BEST BELIEVE I MUST DO THIS (and also cuz i love Lesy freaking out about Jerrie).  Tis just a cute little short bebe drabble, and I apologize for grammar mistakes because I may or may not have been too lazy to edit...

EDIT: I was supposed to do this before I published it but my dumba$$ forgot... Hopefully there are people that will see this.  SO, I have a cool friend of mine that went to high school with me, and she stole some of my writing techniques and I stole some of hers, and so basically we're really good writing buddies, SO I brought her to the dark side ;) @jerrieslayme is working on two fics rn, and I helped her think out the plot lines and such SO it would mean a lot to me and her if you would take the time to check them out :)

***

"HAH!" 

Jesy frowned, crossing her arms over her chest as Leigh-Anne just continued to laugh, clutching at her stomach and kicking her legs in spasms because of how hard of a time she had controlling herself.

"It's not that funny."

"But it is!" Leigh-Anne shot back, barely able to stutter out the sentence between her guffaws.

Leigh-Anne had been scrolling through twitter, Jesy bored and just looking over her shoulder as they sat in their dressing room (Jade in the bathroom and Perrie asleep in the corner), and the girl suddenly came across one of those silly astrological posts from Tumblr.  It was titled 'Enemies of the signs'...and every sign had Gemini next to them.

"It's not even true," Jesy whined.  There was one day when the girls were bored and they found out what their astrological sign was, but that was pretty much the extent of their activity since their manager suddenly called them to do something (and they couldn't have been happier to have something to actually do).  Even though they all didn't have much knowledge about it, they had all heard of the stereotype of geminis, and much like how Leigh-Anne is now, they were all laughing when Jesy found out that was her sign.  "This is just a bunch of rubbish anyway."

"I know, it's just hilarious," Leigh said, calming down and only giggling here and there when it popped back up in her mind.  "Plus, even if it's all a bunch of bull, it's kind of interesting."

"It's not interesting when it says I'm two-faced."

"It's not one hundred percent accurate, Jes.  It's just a broad characterization.  Plus..."

"If you dare say you agree with it, I swear I'll-"

"No, no, no, no, no," Leigh started, quickly stopping Jesy before she could get mad.  "What I'm saying is...you're not two-faced in a bad way, but have you noticed that you have two moods?"

"What?"

"Some days you're cracking jokes and can't stop making us laugh, and then some days you're distant and quiet and want to be left alone."

"Because you children drain my energy."

"Or, it's cause you have two sides.  Like a gemini."

Jesy blinked.

"What else does it say about gemini?" she then asked, shuffling closer to Leigh and pointing down at her phone, signaling she wanted the girl to search it up.

The two of them soon became engrossed in the information on the tumblr pages and websites, looking at all the gemini information, then also transferring over to libra since that was Leigh-Anne's sign.

"Oh my gosh, you are a total libra!" Jesy exclaimed after having read the first few sentences.

"What can I say?" Leigh said in a sassy American accent, flipping her hair over her shoulders.  "I'm just so charming, I can't help it.  Everyone loves me."