Jerrie Time

A/N: '*points to ur lap* is this seat taken? Jerrie version' OKAY BUT THIS WAS HILARIOUS.  Originally I was gonna use this to make a 'I Know You Want To' part 2 thing, but tbh this is too simply great to make it anything more.  I'm also hella busy with college, so yeah, this is gonna be really, really short.  

***

Perrie walks into the room and immediately feels her breath hitch, her eyes going wide and her mouth going dry at the sight of Jade Thirlwall on the hotel bed, a pair of grey sweatpants and a v-neck t-shirt grazing her beautiful skin.  

Jade has her back against the headboard, Leigh-Anne next to her while Jesy is sitting on one of the lounge chairs that hotels usually have in all the rooms, having pushed it up closer to the bed.  

Jade's hair is up in a bun.  Her glasses are on.

Her clothes are still on, though, so that's a disappointment.  

Jesy is using the remote to flick through channels, she and Leigh-Anne bickering about what they should watch for the night.  As always, they're having a Little Mix sleepover.  Jesy and Leigh-Anne had demanded it since Jade and Perrie have been all loved up and cuddling in their room most other nights, and they've been missing their younger bandmates/sisters.  Perrie was on the phone with her mom when the older two girls burst into their room to tell them the news, Jade pressing a kiss to the blonde's cheek before getting ready and heading out herself to leave her girlfriend alone to finish talking to her family.  She must've been so invested in the conversation that she missed Jade's attire, but she's definitely not missing any of it now.  

The blonde almost melts into a puddle on the floor when Jade senses her presence, looking away from the TV to smile over at her, all warm and bright and cute and wow is Perrie a goner.  

She makes her way over to her girlfriend, her eyes caught on the brunette's sweatpants and how they hang a bit low on her waist, and, also, why the hell hasn't Jade worn this shirt before?  Perrie is going to make sure she doesn't wear any other shirt ever again.

"Hey, baby girl," Jade greets, her tone smooth and inviting, rich and deeper than usual since the singing they've done earlier wore out her vocal chords a bit.  

She bats her eyelashes, acting innocent and attempting to be the baby Jade addressed her as.  She then points to Jade's lap.  

"Is this seat taken?"

Jade blinks, letting the words register in her mind before she barks out a laugh.  Jesy and Leigh groan, though they still don't take their eyes off the TV.  They like to tease Jade and Perrie about their relationship, pretending that they get sick of their cute PDA.  If they're being honest, they could never get sick or tired of Jerrie, and they're not sure how it would even be possible.

"Nope.  It's reserved just for you."  Perrie giggles, as if she didn't already know the answer, climbing on top of Jade and settling herself in her lap.  The older girl wraps her arms around her girl, pecking the blonde's lips sweetly since it's been a while since the last time they've been able to kiss. 

She moves to pull back, only intending it to be a brief moment in respect for Leigh and Jesy, but Perrie is having none of it, especially with her girlfriend looking all hot and delicious in that outfit.  She follows Jade's lips, capturing them with her own once again and pressing them together firmly, kissing the older girl deeply and sensually, smiling as she feels the brunette's hands wander down to her thighs, always unable to control herself whenever the blonde kissed her like this.  

Jade whimpers when Perrie pulls back, blushing briefly and restraining herself from making anymore embarrassing sounds, remembering the older two girls are still in the room. 

"You guys are so gross," Leigh grumbles, having been next to them while they made out.  She and Jesy love Jerrie, but more specifically, cutesy Jerrie.  Naughty Jerrie is a whole other level that's a bit weird for them to have to endure.  Like, get a room and save that for when you're alone.  They love them to pieces, but some things are meant to be saved for private time.

Jade laughs, bringing a hand up to nudge her glasses up her nose since they slid down a bit during the kissing.  Perrie watches the movement with awe, always a sucker for Jade in glasses and that God. Damn. Bun.  Jade with her hair up is both the cutest and sexiest thing ever.

Jade feels her gaze, looking back up at her curiously with a small smile toying on her lips, the very same lips that Perrie can't get enough of.

The blonde brings a finger up, trailing it along the outline of her girlfriend's lips with a suggestive smile growing on her face.  

"Is this seat taken?"  

Jade's eyes widen, pupils dilating.  

"GET OUT!" Jesy says, pointing towards the door.  "Go have your Jerrie time."

"Glady," Perrie mutters, yanking Jade up off the bed and walking them both out of the hotel room.  Jade follows behind her like an obedient little puppy, the thought of it making Perrie even more excited to get them alone, because her girlfriend is the cutest thing and she can't wait to reward her for it.

"And maybe while you're at it you can learn to keep your damn hands to yourselves for once!" Jesy calls out just before the door closes, sighing once the two are out of sight and looking over at Leigh-Anne.  

"We're going to have to turn the volume up," Leigh says.

"Yup, and get your headphones ready.  We're gonna need them if we're going to get any damn sleep."

***

A/N: so, like, I'm digging the short prompts or like these otp prompt thingies from tumblr that the person got this from, so, yeah SEND ME A BUNCH OF SHORT PROMPTS AND I CAN JUST MAKE ONE BIG ONE SHOT OF BEBE ONE SHOTS. <3