Can't Live Without You

A/N: this is based off of: 'can you write one where perrie commits suicide about something dealing with her relationship with jade and jade later commits suicide because she can't live without Perrie?' let's see if you guys cry as much as I did...

***

"It's just so hard...", Perrie whispered, snuggling into Jade's side as they lay in bed together, both of them staring at the ceiling as the moonlight shone brightly through the window.

Jade lifts her arm slightly, gently starting to run her fingers through the blonde's hair, turning her head to plant a small kiss to Perrie's head.

"I know, baba...I know. I wish they didn't make us do this.", the older girl replied in the same hushed tone Perrie used seconds ago. Both girls were going through the same misery forced upon them by management. When they found out that the two bandmates were in love, they instantly devised a plan to keep them away from each other. They didn't want their relationship to ruin the money making band, so they decided to try and change the two girls by setting them up with boyfriends. When that didn't work, management decided to take it up a notch, and now Perrie is apparently getting married to Zayn. They didn't understand how it was possible that management could tear them apart like that, but the only way they could get out of it was to drop the label, and they couldn't do that because they didn't want Leigh-Anne and Jesy to have to go through the trouble of that (even though they've said hundreds of times that they'd be willing to do it).

"I don't want to keep doing this... I don't love him, and it hurts me to see everyone shipping us together when all I really want is you."

"I know, but we just have to stay strong, baby. Only a bit longer, I promise. I'll get us out of this." Jade truly meant it when she made that promise. She's been working hard to try and find a way to get out of this awful contract.

"At least I don't have to see you all loved up with Sam anymore.", the blonde said, nuzzling into Jade's side and tightening her grip on the smaller girl, afraid she'd disappear if she didn't hold on tight enough.

"We're just lucky that he's a good guy and realized what was going on. I'm so glad he understood, and immediately offered to help us out."

"Yeah, me too.", the blonde said, playing with Jade's fingers. Jade could see the tears building in the blonde's eyes, and she felt her heart fall to the pit of her stomach. She hated seeing her blonde beauty cry, and she hated it even more because she knew what came with Perrie's depressed state. "I just wish I could do the same for you, ya know? I wish you didn't have to go through the pain of having to see me with Zayn all the time, because I know it kills you."

"Well...you're not wrong." She frowned when she heard Perrie's breath hitch, and she almost winced when she looked down and saw the fresh cuts on Perrie's wrist. She hated it when Perrie thought she was to blame for all of this. "But baby, it's not your fault. None of this is your fault, and I hate that you hurt yourself because of it."

"But I'm hurting you, so it's only fair-"

"No, it's not fair.", Jade scolds, placing her index finger on Perrie's chin so she could raise the girls face in order to look into her crystal blue eyes. "Sure it pains me to see you with Zayn, but that's just because I have yet to get used to it. I know it's all for publicity, and I know it's because management is trying to split us up...but sometimes I forget, and for that reason it should be my fault, not yours. You can't help the way I feel. What hurts me the most is when I come home and see new scars on your wrists." The older girl brings Perrie's wrist up to her mouth, and gently kisses the fresh cuts, intertwining their fingers shortly after and planting a kiss to the back of her girlfriend's hand.