Present

A/N: 'The fans all know that Jerrie is real (I WISH) and so when they have a concert date on Perrie's birthday, Jesy and Leigh-Anne wrap Jade up and present her to Perrie in the middle of the performance' UHM BUT CAN THIS PLS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE????  Also, lol, gonna be short cuz I got exams and essays, but ayyy.

***

I smile, the arena's lights dim while the stage glows, fans using their phones to make little dots of light in the distance.  The aura and energy that comes with every performance is just spectacular, and I honestly wouldn't want to be spending my birthday any other way.  Sure I could be having a party, but I've had and will have plenty of other years to do that.  For today, I get to share my passion with the people who love me.

It's more than I could ever ask for.

"Look at all these signs, Perrie!" Leigh-Anne comments into her mic during the break after Salute, fans cheering louder and holding up their 'Happy Birthday Perrie!' signs higher.  It makes me giggle into my mic, waving at a few of them and smiling at how excited they get.  

"They're all absolutely lovely," I say, honestly endeared by the amount of love I'm being shown.  The four of us always get showered in love and gifts, but tonight I feel even more special than usual.  

"What are your plans for today, eh, Pez?" Jesy asks, walking over from the far left side of the stage after having received a few gifts.  Jade is still over there, being the cutie she is and interacting with a small group of fans that have crowded up to the stage to get a chance to say hi.  Leigh-Anne has stayed with me in the middle, pointing out signs and laughing at a few.  

"Eee, not much.  I have, like, this concert to go to, so I'm pretty booked for the day."

"Oh, really?  What concert?"

"You probably never heard of them.  It's some girl group called Little Mix."

"Are they any good?"

I make a 'so-so' gesture with my hand, making Jesy laugh while the crowd joins in as well.  

"Jade!" Leigh calls.  Jade looks up from the fans, standing and making her way over while raising an eyebrow in question.  "You doing anything special for your Pez?"

The crowd goes absolutely wild.

Jade and I came out as an official couple only a few months ago, but the fans have all taken it exceedingly well, all of them accepting it and getting onboard the Jerrie ship faster than I thought they would.

"Why would I?"  She winks at me, making it clear that she's just acting.

"Well 'cause it's her birthday," Jesy scolds in an accent, posing with a sassy hand on her hip.  

"Oh, it's your birthday?" Jade asks, pointing at me curiously.  

"Oi!"  Leigh playfully smacks Jade on the back of the head (lightly, knowing Jade is kidding).

"Well, I'm going to have to think of something fast, then."

"Oh, shoot!  Leigh, did you pick up Perrie's present?"  Jesy runs over to Leigh-Anne, eyes wide.  I'm not sure what's going on now, only knowing that Jade was joking, but this is something different.  

Leigh-Anne gasps in to her mic, shaking her head.  "No!  I totally forgot!"

Are they joking, or?

The fans suddenly scream especially loud, and I quickly look over to the two older girls to figure out what riled the crowd up so much.  They're just holding their index fingers to their lips, as if telling the audience to not spill their secret.  But what secret?  I was too damn busy looking at Jade and how good she looks with the spotlights on her.