Somewhere Only We Know

A/N: based off of: 'you should write a oneshot where perrie goes over to zayns house and meets jade whos his cousin, then she agree to go out with him so she can see jade again and they start to bond, then eventually they admit their feelings for each other'

Perrie shuffled her feat nervously, tucking a few strands of her blonde hair behind her ear, nervously bringing her hand up to ring the doorbell.  She stood there for a few seconds more, hugging her textbooks closer to her chest while she waited.  The door finally swung open, revealing her lab partner standing before her with his hair done up in it's usual style.

"Hey Perrie.", he said, his voice a bit shaky from the nerves of having a girl at his house, especially the one he's had a crush on for quite a while.

"Hi.", she replied.  She was nervous about being in Zayn's house, but not for the same reason as his.  It's just that she had social anxiety, and it was always tough for her to go to someone else's house.  It took her months to get used to he best friend Leigh-Anne's parents.

"Please, uh, come in.", he said politely, opening the door wider so she could enter through the threshold.  A blush tinted his cheeks when their shoulders accidentally bumped against each other (even though Perrie had tried her absolute hardest to shrink away and get past him without any contact).  "You want anything to drink, or something...?", he asked, scratching at the back of his neck.

"No, I'm fine.  Thank you though."  She looked around awkwardly with scrunched up lips, waiting for their studying to get underway.  She noticed that Zayn was just continuing to stare at her, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.  "Right.  So...should we get started?  I mean, that lab paper isn't gonna write itself.", she said with a nervous chuckle at the end, lifting her science textbook a bit higher so Zayn would get the point.

"Oh, yeah.  Hold on, let me just get my book real fast.", he replied, racing up the stairs, taking them two at a time while Perrie just stood there, unsure of what to do.  The house was really nice, and she didn't want to mess up anything.

"ZAYN!"  Perrie's ears perked at the voice that seemed to be getting louder.  "Zaynie!  It's your turn to do the dishe-"  The voice stopped when the door separating the kitchen and the living room swung open, a girl that looked only about one year older than Perrie standing there, her lips parted and ready to finish her sentence.  "Oh.  I didn't know Zayn had company.", the girl said, stepping forward and letting the door close on it's own.

Perrie's jaw almost dropped, her blue eyes lighting up with interest and curiosity from the sight of the girl before her.  She was beautiful, not a single flaw on her.  Her chestnut curls flowed effortlessly down to her shoulders, her black V-neck shirt bringing out the few highlights mixed in with the other strands of hair.  Her white skinny jeans hugged her legs like a second skin, making it much easier for the blonde to admire her nice bum.  Her tan skin glowed, making her look like a Greek goddess that fell down to Earth.  If that wasn't enough to hook Perrie in, then the orbs filled with a deep sea of light, golden brown and splashes of hazel that made up her eyes sure seemed to do the trick.

Perrie was snapped out of her trance when the two of them heard loud footfall coming from the stairs, signalling that Zayn was coming back from his mission to retrieve his textbook.  Perrie saw him freeze right at the last step, only now noticing the other girl's prescence.  He groaned, looking at the girl with a pleading face.

"Please tell me you didn't say anything!", he whined.

"The only thing I did was call you 'Zaynie', which I'm not even sure she heard.  Oh, well, now she did, but that's beside the point.", she replied, her voice sounding like a marvelous mixture of sweet lavender and honey to the blonde's ears.  Zayn face palmed, his face going red with embarrassment.  "Alright, enough sulking.  How about you introduce me to your friend?"