Infinity

A/N: so I have other requests at the moment that I promised I would work on, but not only do I have a lot of research papers due...but I also just got my heart majorly destroyed a few days ago.  I need something to distract myself. I hope y'all understand.  It's not the best, and not edited, so I apologize...but yeah...just had to write something

***

"Jesy's delivery service!"

Perrie furrowed her brows, she and Leigh-Anne looking up from their phones at the sound of the eldest members voice.  Her facial expression went from confused to happy, then back to confused, also slightly scowling.  They had just gotten back from an interview, but they could only fit two girls in each car available, so they travelled separated.  The blonde was extremely frustrated when their manager just grouped them together on the spot, pushing her in the car after Leigh-Anne despite her protests, watching the other two girls from her window as the vehicle drove past them while they were waiting for the next car to pull up.

She was scowling and looking confused because Jesy had Jade in her arms, carrying her bridal style as the petite girl had her arms locked around her neck.  Perrie did not like their closeness at all, lowly growling before she quickly stopped herself and calmed down, knowing Jesy would never do anything like that.  But that still didn't explain why Jade was in her arms, fast asleep.

"I'm here to deliver one girlfriend to a Miss Perrie Edwards," Jesy continued, in a playful mood today as she carefully places the smaller brunette onto the blonde's lap.  

Jade whimpered a bit from all the movement, stirring in Perrie's arms.  The blonde quickly shushed her, running a hand up her girlfriend's back and rubbing smooth circles, kissing her forehead lovingly and tugging her closer to her chest.  The older girl immediately calmed after Perrie's actions, snuggling in closer to her while the taller girl smiled down at her, happy that she could provide comfort to her love.

"Is she really that tired?" Perrie asked, her voice low, still wondering why her baby was so tuckered out.

"I don't know...I guess so?  We were in the car a few minutes, and then she just seemed to knock out.  Poor thing looked so tired and exhausted, so I tried to let her stay relaxed and just carried her up here."  

"Aw, baby..." Perrie cooed, letting her fingers start to run through the older Geordie's hair, knowing that her girlfriend always liked it when she did that.

"You know, I would like to think you two wouldn't get up to naughty business with us in the house, but I guess not," Jesy scolded with one of her accents, referring to the sleepover they all had the night before.  They went to sleep pretty early, so the only explanation would be that something else kept Jade from sleeping.

"They didn't," Leigh-Anne piped up, though she seemed to freeze and tense up once Perrie's head whipped over to look at her.  "I mean...I'm only guessing-"

"No, no," Perrie quickly cut in, not letting Leigh-Anne get out of this.  "We didn't, and you know something."

Jesy raised an eyebrow at Leigh-Anne, she now also curious as to what was going on.  Leigh-Anne sighed and nodded.

"I was hungry, so I got up and went to steal some food from you guys.  But, I saw Jade there.  She wiped at her eyes and I knew she was crying, so I knew it was something serious.  I just sat with her for the rest of the night, and even though she stopped crying, I could tell something was seriously still bothering her."

"So you were up too?" Jesy clarified.  Leigh-Anne nodded.  "Well that explains why you're quiet today; you're tired!"

"Oh shut up!" Leigh groaned, slapping Jesy when the older girl just started snickering.  "Plus, I only woke up at like three.  Jade was up the entire night."