I Know You Want To

A/N: this is based off of: Hi, can u do a one shot where Perrie and Jade are alone in the hotel and one (I dont care which) is really horny. Also the other girls don't know about the affair between them. Can u pwease do tht??? (I'm writing this while I'm sick, so if it sucks or it has a lot of grammatical errors, i'm deeply sorry)

It was that time of the month. No, not the bad time of the month where Jade would have to go out and get her sweets and tampons...it was the good time of the month. The time where her hormones were in overdrive, and all Perrie wanted was Jade to please her with that talented little tongue of hers.

All throughout the signing, Perrie had her legs crossed, trying to ease the constant throbbing of her core. She lost count of how many times she side glanced at Jade sitting next to her, licking her lips each time before quickly turning back to the fan in front of her, even though she desperately wanted to just jump her girlfriend and kiss her...maybe even more than just kiss.

But she couldn't...at least not in front of all the fans and in such a public place. It was a miracle when she saw the line starting to shorten, and Jesy gave the blonde a look when she noticed that Perrie was signing at an unnecessary speed. Jesy narrowed her eyes at her, trying to figure out why the girl seemed so eager to finish, and then she noticed the crossed legs and the poor bottom lip that was trapped between the girl's teeth. 'Someone's horny...', she concluded in head, chuckling to herself as she went back to the small conversation with the fan in front of her. Little did Jesy know that she was the only reason Perrie hadn't attacked Jade yet, she sitting between the two secret lovers.

Perrie and Jade decided not to tell anyone about their relationship, not even Jesy or Leigh-Anne, until the whole Zayn thing was over (which would be a while, but they didn't care, as long as they had each other). It did have it's downsides though, Perrie now having to wait until they get back to the hotel room to do anything about her little problem.

The ride back to the hotel for Perrie was excruciating, especially because Jade was sitting right next to her now, and she had to start biting her hand to behave herself.

"Hey, you okay Pez?", Jade asked, concerned as she saw Perrie looking out the window with her teeth clamped down on one of her fingers.

"Fine.", she whispered back, looking at Jade for a brief second before looking back out the window. That small glance was all Jade needed though, she noticing the dark look of lust in the blonde's eyes.

She knew exactly what Perrie wanted.

***

Once the two were alone in their hotel room (Perrie thanking their manager for putting she and Jade in a separate room from Leigh and Jesy's), Perrie brought their lips together in a heated and hungry kiss, trying to show Jade how much she wanted, no, needed her.

Jade smirked against the blonde's lips, wrapping her arms around her waist before pushing her back on the bed, giggling at the moan that fell from her girlfriends lips just from that alone.

"Jeez Pez, I haven't even touched you yet.", she jokes, watching Perrie squirm on the bed.

"Why aren't you on top of me yet?", the blonde asked, confused as to why Jade wasn't crawling on top of her.

"Because we can't do this now, Perrie. The girls are in the room right next to ours, and I know that you can't keep quiet when you get like this."

Perrie whines and sits up on the bed, pouting at Jade. "You can't do that to me!"

"Calm down, babe. We get back to our flat tomorrow, and then I'll give you what you want."

"But Jaaaaaaaaaaaade!"