Introduction:

He's all over the place. I mean, even if you step out of your house... you'd see his face plastered everywhere here in Seoul. The buildings, posters, advertisements of branded clothes, etc... 

How his eyes could make every girl melt, his long nose that suits his entire manliness-- even though he looks a bit feminine. Those long arms and legs, not to mention his chest down to his abdomen if you know what I mean. *wink*

But what captivated me the most was his voice. The deepest I've ever heard, yet the softest of all kind. The one that, if I think about it, can make me flustered yet too passionate for him.  These small sweet stuff can make my heart beat five times more and add sweetness to my bitter and boring life.

He's everything a girl could ever wish to be married to. I, also wanted, too. 

Honestly, when I first saw him in a drama I've watched, I HATED him. I didn't know why then. But after a long time of being captivated by his small actions, I realized that I hated him because he was too handsome.

You can laugh now, but that's how I really liked him. I've always thought that whomever this guy will marry, THAT GIRL will be happy for the rest of her life.

Yet, I'm wrong, am I not?

Here I am-- inside his house, our house, I meant. The big and mansion-like house that I clean every single day.

He comes and goes, and I'm always left behind.

Although I can have as much as I want-- money, fame and title of being his wife-- I always can't have that ONE THING I sincerely wanted.

And that is, my husband himself, Lee Soohyuk.

I love him.

But I get hurt instead.

My name is Kang Minjung, well... that was before I got married to Lee Soohyuk.

Now everyone calls me Lee Minjung.

Lee Minjung...

Lee...