Chapter 83: Piano

Hmm... The familiar pair of shoes, the size, the order menu...

Who is this?

Without giving me anymore remorse of thrill, I just decided to press the doorbell.

*Ding... Dong...*

I tipped my toes just to calm me down. Yes, I have found my anxiety solution.

Waiting for his ans—

"Who is it?" A deep husky voice mumbled through the walls in between us.

I gasped as my eyes widen. "Omo!"

Perhaps... Perhaps?!

PERHAPS?!

"You're Korean?!" I happily asked.

The deep voiced man relied, "Yes, Iam. Is there anything you needed?"

I nodded, "Ah yes. Sir, your meal has arrived. This is room service." I spoke confidently in my mother tongue.

"Ah! I see." I barely could understand him. Yes, I know his voice is deep buy I really cant understand that clearly. "Umm... I'm in the shower, so can you please leave it inside my room?"

After all my hearing skills sharpened, I finally understood what he wanted to say. But theres one problem. "Uhm, but Sir, your door is closed." I spoke as clear as possible.

"Oh! OH right." He replied back.

"If you want, Sir, I can get another key card from the reception and open it so that I can leave the tray inside your room without you leaving the shower, is that alright?" I suggested.

"Uhh sure! That'll be great." He replied.

I nodded, "Then I will come back."

"Yes, Please."

As soon as I got his permission, I went downstairs again and went to the receptionist to borrow another keycard of room 1808.

"But he's a special guest!" The receptionist told me.

I nodded, "Yes, I know. But he wanted me to open the door myself since he's in the shower." I slid the key card in my pocket.

"Omg..." Her eyes widen in surprise. "He's in the shower?" She squealed.

I was confused, got both of my brows knotted together, "Why?"

"Aww, I envy you~." She slumped her elbow on the table, pouting her lower lip.

I asked again, "Why?"

She smiles widely, "I saw that special guest earlier and he was hot. As on h-a-w-t hoot hoot, and to think that you're going to deliver his meals as he takes a shower is just exciting!" Her chrrkd blush as she thinks so.

I laughed at her, "You're really funny."

She defends, "No, really! Really hawt. What was his name again? Uhh... I think it was Lee..."