Chapter 40: Fun?

Oh... the man above? Yup, that's how Lucas looks like ;)

They all welcomed me by getting their hawt bodies off the cool water and came jogging to me letting me see their, well... Sorta hawt bodies.

Haha. It's a secret, don't tell Soohyuk I commented.

I suddenly felt eyes from girls around me and I did not like it at all.

Arriving in front of me, they waved their hands as the others raked their fingers through their wet hair.

Huwaoww...

"We're so happy you made it!" Lucas, the oldest, smiled widely. His eyes filled with joy.

I held my hands behind my back, swaying from side to side, acting cute. "Well... What can I do? I am alone after all." My eyes cringed, wrinkled at the end because I was really happy and I wanted to enjoy.

"Yes!" Lucien clapped his hands, overjoyed. He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his bare chest.

My eyes widen, but I tried not to get affected. Besides, they're just men with toned body.

Huh! Wait till they see Soohyuk's— let's stop right there. Hehe.

Even though he was wet, it was fine with me. I'll get wet too after I take a swim, so why not?

"Hey hey." Dominique came, splitting the both of us together. Lucien complains while I just laughed it off. "Too much skinship. Let the girl alone, she might run off."

I chuckled and swayed my head. "Just give me some space for a while, I need to get used to you guys." I explained. "Although I'm really easy to befriend, I still have to keep my eyes on ya'll." I narrowed my eyes as I pointed my finger at the 4 of them.

They all chuckled and smiled, amused by me.

"Okay okay. So first off..." Enzo claps his hand, catching our attention. "What do you want to do first?" He crosses his arms. "Eat? Or swim?"

I crossed my arms too and thought. Suddenly thinking about something better than that, a huge grin came to me. "Play." My voice deepens.

Lucas chuckles, "Play? What game?"

Oh, I should've told you... I really am good at English. Just not French.

"How about a race?" I challenged.

They all raised their chins, exchanging glances at one another.

They all looked at me at the same time, "Cool." Lucien concludes.

The boys came to the pool and waved at me, "Come on babe, hurry!" They joked.

"In a second." I replied back, not looking at them.

I placed my things near the counter where their things were also placed. But of course, I kept my phone on my pocket since it's water proof.

Made my way to them, all girls were looking at me with their very scary expressions like they were going to kill me or something.