Chapter 59: Thanks Sehun

I would like to name these three young ladies:

@Beanswithseeds @luvneverminute82 @lullayAli
Because I forgot to tag them...

Oh gawsh, I miss someone so much!!! I miss your comments!

Since the fight yesterday, I would like to tell all of you that...

Soohyuk and I am back to normal again... But worse.

I could remember the exact words he has said at that time.

"You want to play hard to get?" Soohyuk eyes me. "Fine, let's play hard to get."

His voice was kept on haunting me when he said this sentence. It was something I wanted... But at the same time, I hated it.

Why?

It's almost been a month and it was worse than our normal lives before.

I cooked every morning, he doesn't eat it and just leaves the house. No words were exchanged everyday. No Hi or Hello's.

At first I was really really happy that we were back to normal and that I could live my own life with my baby alone in his house but... It's more problem than I thought.

I go to check ups every week by myself, I clean up the house slowly alone and because I have a baby on my stomach it's diffcult, I also get to have piano lessons with Sehun and this time, he pays me.

Everything was at last, in peace.

No more fights with Soohyuk. No more wall pinning, wrist catching, waist lifting and what not.

I feel like I'm 18 again, which I still am. Confusing, right?

But, since I do want to prepare for our divorce, it is better for me to completely forget him. And fortunately, I am.

Really guys, I am so happy now that I feel nothing for him slowly!

While he was working, I go to check ups and meet my lawyer. He was willing to really help me get on with the divorce. He said he'll do his best and can prepare the papers fast.

How about the reporters and the crowd?

Well, they still see me as Soohyuk's wife but they're more calmed down. So, no worries with those people.

Soohyuk never have once talked to me since the day we started playing hard to get, and I was fine with that. But the thing that bothers me is that since then, he doesn't usually go home at night.

There were times when he didn't come home for three days straight, and I was worried as heck.

I waited for him at the living room and was happy to see him back home but I couldn't ask him what happened. Remember, I can't talk to him?

That... That was awkward.

He only looked surprised when he saw me in the living room, but he shook his head and walked away.

*Sighs* I know, I am stupid.

-

I have an appointment with my doctor today for my 4th month, hoping that the doctor can tell me what gender is Choco.