Chapter 20: Bottoms Up!

"YES! Mind your freaking business!" I shouted loudly at him, getting all angry because of his confusing actions.

I hate him making me confused like this! It's the worst!

Clenching his jaw, he took a step forward at me and grabbed both of my shoulders, leaning in to give me one heck of a rough kiss.

"Mmph!" I tried to break away from his tight hold. Shaking my whole body to get out, but the more I move, the more he shoves his lips on mine. AND IT WAS NOT PLEASING AT ALL!

"Soohyuk-- mmphm!!!" He just wouldn't let go. 

He wraps his arms around my waist, later lifting me up in surprise as I panic, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly making me flustered, my voice hitched. Taking this chance, he attacks my neck as he went his way towards the counter to put me down, still busy.

"Yahh!" I couldn't breath LIKE SERIOUSLY! "Soohyuk—" I always get cut with my words because of his disgusting lips!

Please!

I balled my fists and started hitting hard his chest, but he won't even get hurt. He was like rock because of his muscles and somehow I wished he wasn't that toned. Ugh!

My mind didn't want it, I hated it. But my body just won't listen, I did my best though. I thought of bad things to keep me focused on getting away.

Suddenly—

*Ding Dong~*
My eyes widen. Saved by the bell.

Soohyuk stopped and groaned under his breath, angry.

As soon as he disconnected his lips, I breathed in a huge amount of air. My body became weak and I accidentally leaned on his shoulder for a second.

But I shook my head and pushed him away, kicking my feet on his stomach since I was sitting on the counter.

"Who... In the world, would ring the doorbell at this hour?" He growled deeply.

I took this chance to push him away and I jumped off the counter running towards the door.

"Who is it~?" I asked. But before I could hold the knob to open it, Soohyuk pulled me away and instead opened the door.

My eyes widen. "Oppa!"

Sehun stood there his eyes at me, but when he heard Soohyuk growled, he sighed and looked at my husband.

"Good evening, sir." He bowed respectfully.

I bit my lip as I saw him to this.

"What do you want?" Soohyuk asks carelessly.

Sehun sighs as he looks at me behind Soohyuk. I peeped out my head from his back mouthing him 'not now.'

He gets the point and just shook his head at Soohyuk, "No. I'll just come back tomorrow. Goodnight." Sehun says shortly and turned his heel to leave.

I heaved a sigh, closing my eyes to mentally thank him for saving me.

Soohyuk growls silently as he watch him cross the road before slamming the door hard causing it to echo around the house.