Chapter 73: Miss Universe

"Soohyuk, it is you!"

She happily said as she ran and wrapped her long arms around my Soohyuk.

I gasped, my eyes widen and all.

Soohyuk was shocked! Because he was taken aback with the woman's sudden hug, he froze.

I am literally on the verge of crying. Why, you ask?

Well...

THAT TALL HEIGHT! THOSE CURVES AND WATERMELONS, THE LONG HAIR! LONG LASHES! GORGEOUS FACE, POUTY LIPS, BIG BUNBUNS AND WHOLE LOTS OF OTHER THINGS!

I suddenly can't say anything.

My eyes blinked and blinked as I tried to not cry and endure this myself. I knew I was being jealous, but heck, I have nothing to compare to her!

WHO IS THE SLY FOX ANYWAY?!

She pulls away slowly from Soohyuk, her hands on his shoulder as she smiles widely... And beautifully—

UGH!

"How have you been?" She asks, "I missed you so much!"

Soohyuk chuckles nervously, he slowly steps back for her to let go his shoulders, "I'm fine... I'm fine..." He scratches his nape. "How about you?" He asks back.

Uh, HELLO?! I'm here!!! WIFEY OVER HERE!!!

She fixes hair long and wavy hair to one side, "Still looking for you." She winks at him.

Soohyuk blushed.

Feeling the anger and jealousy inside the small and ugly heart of mine, I coughed causing the both to drive their attentions to me.

She narrows her eyes a bit at me, "Who is she?" I asked, looking lovingly at Soohyuk.

Like frozen water thrown to him, he remembers that I was beside him.

*sighs*

"A-ah!" He woke up at last. Soohyuk turns to the girl with a smile as he introduced the both of us, "Minjung, this is Cara David. Cara, this is Minjung."

We both eyed to eyed, but I immediately put on my smile... "Hello, nice to meet you." I bowed at her.

She also bowed at me, "Ah yes, it's nice to meet you, too."

Heh. Liar.

She turns her head up to look at Soohyuk again, "And she is your...?" Cara trailed off, asking him.

I quickly cut off, "WIFE. Yes..." I smiled, clinging into Soohyuk's arm. "I'm his wife." I smiled lovingly... WITH FIRES INSIDE MY EYES. (INFIRES! INFIRES MAN!)

Hearing this, her eyes suddenly widen slightly. But she calmed herself down and cleared her throat, "Your wife?" She surprisingly said, "Since when Soohyuk?"

UH HELLO! YOU SHOULD BE ASKING ME THAT! NOT HIM! UGHHHHH...

"U-uh— 6 months ago." He said with a smile. He was dang nervous, WHAT IS THERE TO BE NERVOUS OF?!