Chapter 70: Un/Deserve

Soohyuk went out because I wanted an extra large burger and extra extra large french fries from McDonald's.

I only thought about deliveries when it was too late and he had already left.

Now here I am, all alone in this empty ole house.

I sighed, looking around the four edges of our bedroom.

Seeing the food that Soohyuk cooked for me, I wasn't sure if I'd like to eat it or not. But I know he's a good cook, not like Sehun...

Oh, why am I comparing? Ugh!

I laid down on the bed and just closed my eyes, started to think about random stuffs.

Suddenly, too much imagination, I forced myself to stand up and leave the room cause that room has brain washed me to just think of him and I don't know what things I could think of anymore... So yeah.

*leaves the room quickly*

Panting as I closed the door behind me, I saw my old room from the end of the hall way.

My eyes blinked and my heart raced. Forgetting the slippers I have on my foot, I slipped them off and walked barefoot toward my room.

Slowly, the wooden floor creaks and makes the familiar sound I always make whenever I walk inside this house.

The familiar scent started to smell stronger and it draws me closer to my room.

Stopping in front of it, I actually missed coming inside.

Since the time I went back home, I never even touched or looked at my room, so this is like the first to me.

Has Soohyuk cleaned it or not?

I was curious, so I held it and opened the knob, pushing the door in front.

The same creaking sound that came from the door perked my ears and I immediately looked around the room.

I froze.

Choco...

Tears once again (ugh) filled my eyes.

Second time I cried guys.

The crib that Soohyuk arranged was placed on the corned near the window where my bed used to be placed. Hanging on top of it was those cute little plushies chandelier that babies love.

On the other side was my old cabinet which is now filled with Choco's supposed-to-be toys and clothes. My baby's toys and plushies were already prepared but...

No Choco.

My body couldn't move but my tears were flowing like crazy.

I looked down on my stomach as I caressed it gently, "Choco-ya... This was supposed to be your room." I spoke to myself.

I started choking on my own tears. "That giraffe bottle is supposed to be yours, and that elephant one, too." I suddenly remembered the time when we both had a fight just because of it.