Chapter 90: F I N A L E

Are you guys ready for the last chapter?

Here it goes:

"Soohyuk!!!" I ran to him with all smiles as soon as he opened the door of our house.

Yes, I am— I mean we are back home.

He tilted his head to see me as he took off his shoes, "Hmm— ow!" Soohyuk was surprised when I jumped at him suddenly my arms wrapped around his neck.

We stumbled a little, but thankfully Soohyuk long arm caught the wall and managed to stop us from falling.

I giggled as soon as I saw his face annoyed.

He gave me the mono brows and upset eyes.

"Hihi~" I smiled my widest, giving him a smack on the lips immediately to make it up for the mistake and almost-accident I've done. "Welcome home, love." I bit my lip.

He suddenly turns red as he swallows a lump on his throat.

With my arms still around him, he looked down to take off his other shoe before lifting me up to pin me on the wall as his lips crashed into mine.

I groaned under my throat, getting a full blast of sudden butterflies in my stomach, feeling my face all red.

He takes it all out to me.

But I tried to pull him away, "Hey, too early." I giggled.

He shook his head as he deeply groaned, "I don't care." Before coming back to kiss me.

But I pulled him away. "Honey." I placed my hands on his cheeks.

Soohyuk groaned a bit, annoyed with me. "What now? You're turning this into a bad mood." He heaves deeply.

I bit my lip, acting cute in front of my handsome husband — oh yes he's mine. and only mine. "I want us to play..." I traced circles in his clothed shoulders.

Hearing me speak, his eyes widen along with his brows that have raised. I could say, he was... Interested.

Soohyul smirked, "And what is it you want to play?"

I looked up at him with my eyes twinkling, "A game." I was excited myself.

"Ooh~." He bit his lip as he moved closer to me, zeroing the space between us. "A game huh? I love games." He deepens his voice and makes it huskier, giving me sudden flushed cheeks. "What kind of game is this?" He asks.

My hands crumpled in his shirt, he was making himself too attractive and I hate it! I love it! Ugh!!!

Suddenly, I pushed him and took his hand, pulling him. "To the kitchen." I say.

He chuckles deeply.

If you are asking if we both are married? Yes, we are. HE DIDNT SIGN THR FREAKING DIVORCE PAPERS. AND FOR 2 YEARS THAT I THOUGHT WE WERE DIVORCED... WE WERE STILL CRAP MARRIED!!!