chapter 27: Explanation

*Sniff Sniff*

Is that... coffee?

Getting awaken by the scent of coffee, I shuffled into my sheets, feeling how soft, silky, comfortable and--

Crabs... this is not my bed, is it?

After realizing that this is the scent of Soohyuk, everything from yesterday night came crashing inside my head and it's making me give a tantrum so early in the morning.

UGH! PEN PINEAPPLE APPLE JUICE!

I tried to open my eyes, but it was still too heavy. The drug he put in on the juice was too strong. So taking small steps, I wiggled my fingers first, opening them and closing. I did the same with my toes. It was tiring and energy consuming. The drug still hasn't worn out that easy.

This is far worse than alcohol. I think I'm starting to like alcohol better.

I groaned, turning to my sides s much as I could. But nothing's working that well.

"Don't move too much, it's going to wear off a bit later." I suddenly heard the door open, the scent of him newly bathed aired out the whole room.

Mmhmm~ Strawber-- SNAP OUT OF IT!

Ugh, even the drug made me too imaginative and idealistic. NUH!

I stopped at the tone of his voice, and got courage to fight my weak side. So I opened y eyes in one shot and they widened like they will never close back. THE HEY!!!

I saw Soohyuk right in front of me, across the bed, with his bath towel wrapped around his lower region showing his upper parts. I gasped and I tried to close my eyes, but now they couldn't! OH PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO MELT! This drug is insanely too strong to control me... well, my desires, that is. 

He chuckled as soon as he saw me in pain.

I huffed a chuckle, "Sadist."

He raised his brows and took another towel to wipe his hair IN FRONT OF ME! "No no no..." He shook his head. "Definitely not a sadist. Maybe a bit rough, but NOT.sadist. That's bad." He winked at me and it send shivers down my spine.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE SAYING?! WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?! ugh pwease leave me alone...

I sighed, doing my best to move, but I really can't. "You're dead when I wear out the drug you FORCED me to drink." I spat.

He chuckled, "If I were you, I wouldn't move too much because... the blankets going to fall."

I shot him my mono look, "And so?" Also asked in a mono tuned voice.

He wipes the towel in his chest and abdomen which has, to count, has six... packs... of flour? HEH! Excuse me for my utterly bad definition... I meant it *wink*

"Well..." His voice highs, trying to trail it off. "...if the blanket falls then nothing going to cover your body."

I rolled my eyes, "Why do I need this blanket to cover my body if I have-- cuh-cuh-- MY CLOTHES!!!" My eyes widen when Soohyuk bent down and picked up my clothes to show me.