Chapter 41: Dry

I decided to just close my eyes as Soohyuk take me up to our room. I didn't want to take or explain... or even look at him in my case now.

I don't know... It's half guilt and half pride.

He hugs me and pulled me closer as I felt cold on our way to the room. I crossed my arms to keep myself warm, but nah, Soohyuk took care of that just by breathing his hot breath of anger into me.

I am so dead...

Soohyuk swiped the door open that easily even though I was on his arms, and went inside the room.

The lights lit and I could already feel his anger through every step.

Oh please have mercy.

Walking towards the bedroom, he violently kicks it open making me flinch and felt nervous. My body trembled in both coldness and his anger. I somehow hiccuped because of this.

Bending a knee on the corner of the bed, He carefully placed me on the bed still wrapped on the towel.

I pretended to be asleep so that he wouldn't dare to ask.

He heavily sighed as I felt him get off the bed and made his way somewhere.

My body was still heavy so it's hard for me to move one bit.

All I could hear was his footsteps. I didn't know what he took or anything.

The bed creaked when he sat down beside me closer. I felt a new dry towel being wiped around my face gently. Around my neck slowly making its way down my body. It made me feel colder, but I couldn't complain.

His hot breath flushed through my face telling me that he was so near me... and because he's angry.

"Why were you there?" He suddenly asks, but I just pretended to sleep. He still dries me.

He places another towel under my head, wrapping it all around my hair so that it will dry.

Soohyuk raises his voice. "Why were you with other men?" He tries to hide that jealousy, but I can feel it nonetheless. Although I don't assume or hopes for things higher.

I don't want to answer and he didn't need to know.

He breathes in to calm himself.

"Don't pretend in front of me sleeping, I know well that you're awake." He pulls my arm gently and started to slide the towel on it.

I ignored the words and just focused on really sleeping right now.

"You do know that you can't get stressed or tired too much because it's bad for the baby?" He tried to open a conversation to make me speak, but I'm telling you I'm not going to answer.

Oh, forgot to tell you... He opens a conversation badly.

He wanted me to explain everything, but I don't want to.

So I kept my mouth shut the whole time he was wiping my wet skin. I let him do it rather than me stopping him then him asking me what happened.