Chapter 5: Night bathe

Right after I gave the lunch box, I came inside the house and took a hot shower.

Whilst relaxing as the droplets of water touch my skin, I thought about what drove me to agree to this marriage.

I laughed as I spread shampoo on my hair, "Oh right... I love him." I smiled at my own reason. "Yeah. I do, don't I?"

I was taking too long inside the shower since I still don't want to leave yet. I even thought about dipping on the tub, so after an hour of relaxing in the shower, I opened the water to fill up the whole tub.

Hehe, another hour for this one, too.

I lit some candles and turned off the lights. The smell of the scented candles filled the room and I loved it. My mother-in-law gave these to me, told me that I should use them every day since she always send me a lot every month.

Now there's too much scented candles, I decided to use them. I've never done this before because I was too busy taking care of Soohyuk, but I guess I'll pass for tonight. Just for tonight, let me have my time for myself.

Surprisingly, I heard the doorbell ring and I was surprised who it might be.

I furrowed my brows, "This late at night?" I thought for a while before putting on my robe. "Ah! Maybe it's just Sehun." I smiled at the thought.

Suddenly, I became insecure how I'd look like. So I made sure my hair was beautifully wet and I covered myself properly with the robe.

I made my way downstairs and when another ring came, I informed, "Coming~."

"Yes, who is it-- Oh!" I was shocked when I saw Soohyuk out the door. "What happened, you're home rather early." No anger attached, I still spoke to him with a good heart since I've never felt angry with him.

Soohyuk just looked at me from head to toe, saying nothing once again.

I smiled at him, "You forgot your keys, didn't you?" I stepped aside so that he can enter. "How did the party go?" I asked, even though he felt guilty.

He walked passed by me and threw his bag to land at the couch.

I kept on talking to him though he's not replying, I'm used to it, don't worry. "Did eonni went home safely?"

He sighs, ignoring me once again as he took off his suit and placing it on the table. 

I was alarmed immediately, "Ah, let me take that." I took it happily, like I was not upset earlier for seeing him dancing with another girl.

I don't know with myself, I guess that's just how I love someone so much. Even though I'm a bit upset at first... all of them will be gone when I just have a bit of 'alone' time with him inside the house.

I don't care what he does... and he doesn't care about me at all. It's fair, since I'm the one who wanted this marriage.

Soohyuk walked to the kitchen and I followed behind him. He opened the refrigerator and looked all over what to take, "I'm sorry, I haven't cooked dinner yet. You ate well at the party, right?" I said.