Chapter 67: Perfect?

Forced to sleep on his bed, ehem correction — our bed, I woke up actually better than I thought I'd be.

And no, we didn't do anything last night. Believe me, doctor said I can't do it for a while. So we had an argument— I mean agreement that maybe after the baby comes out.

Heh.

My eyes opened slowly and I immediately saw Soohyuk who was staring at me.

I was shocked, "Yahh..." I blinked.

He smiled as the light from the curtain's slit reflected at his pale white face. "Good morning, babe." The raspy voice gave me the chills so early in the morning. His bedroom voice is totally making me crazy.

I smiled, "Good morning to you, too, Honey." I greeted as I pulled in closer in his embrace. My ear hearing his heart, it's so cute.

He rested his chin on top of my head while I nudged my face on his chest smelling the scent of strawberry.

I can stay like this all day.

"Hey baby?" Soohyuk's apple vibrated on my face. Hah.

I looked up, "Hmm?"

Soohyuk rolled down his eyes at me, "Do you know that you speak at night?" He said amusingly.

My eyes widen, "What? I did?" Oh gosh this is embarrassing!

He chuckled deeply, "Yeah, and a very loud one."

I pursed my lips as I hid my face.

"I couldn't sleep because you kept on saying 'Soohyuk~ don't go~ I love you~" He imitated my voice as he did so.

I just looked at him in an unamused tune, "You sure? Cause I won't be saying those things."

"Oh, and there's this line you said, it's like..." He trailed off, thinking. "Ah! You said, 'take me." Imitated me again with his poor acting.

My eyes widen as I sat up, "Yahh. I won't say those kinds of things! You're lying." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He also sat up, "Yes you did."

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms, "Look who's talking... You snore like a pig." I huffed a chuckle as I tilted my head to the side.

He froze, his eyes widened.

Seeing his priceless expression, I imitated him. "Yeah, you were like *made sounds of a pig* all night." I am such a bad piggy.

He crosses his arms, "At least I wasn't desperate for you saying, 'I love you~ I love you--"

"YAHH!" I shouted and he freezes up, his eyes widen at me in shock. I twitched my lip, "Geumanhae..." I gave a warning look.

--

He made me sat, told me to wait for breakfast. Soohyuk was cooking.

I scratched my hair, "Honey..." I called for him.

He didn't turn around, "Hmm?" He was so into his cooking that he forgot to tie his apron.