Chapter 75: Bartender

I dragged my heavy footsteps towards the room, slowing down as I'm near our hotel door.

I just don't want to open the 'honeymoon' hotel door when all I have is myself.

Nevertheless, I have nowhere to stay.

On top of that, besides Soohyuk not with me on our first night, he got mad and shouted at me earlier for a mere mistake. Just for a freaking phone.

First of all, why would I bring a phone with me if I want to have the time with only Soohyuk?

Remembering the scene earlier and how his angry voice repeated inside my head, I felt tears once again fill the corners of my eyes.

I chuckled as I walked slowly, a few meters away from the hotel room.

"Great—" I chuckled, my voice mixed croaky and crying. I looked up and wiped the tears under my eyes using my small palm.

"I'll talk to you later, but now... We have to take Cara to the hospital."

His conscience agreeing to leave me behind was just a really pain in the chest.

I breathed in deeply, "How come he prioritizes his ex rather than his wife?" I was talking to myself, pinching my voice because I was just crying so hard.

Alas, I arrived in front of the room, swiped the card and opened the door.

Although the door was opened, my foot froze. I can't come inside a honeymoon hotel room without my husband.

Realizing this as it already hurts, I closed my eyes before reaching out the door again to close it.

You ask where I stayed?

*sighs*

Well...

"What can I get for you, beautiful young lady?" The bartender asked as he was wiping a glass in front of me.

Yes, I decided to stay at the hotel's bar.

I lifelessly replied, "Margarita please."

He nods, placing down the wiped glass before turning around to prepare my drink. "You look unhappy today, miss... What's wrong?" He asks.

I, dozing off as my head rests at my arm, felt nothing but empty. "Nothing..." I excused.

The bartender rolls the end of the glass in a pile of salt. "Hmm... I don't think so." He denies as he poured the blue margarita in a cocktail glass, placing a lemon on the side and straw. "Here you go, miss." He places the drink in front of me.

I sighed and sat straight up, "Thank you." Mono toned as I can be. I pulled the margarita to my lips, ignoring the straw, I drank everything all at once.

The bartender's eyes widen, surprised with what I have done.

The alcohol ran smoothly down my throat, but over drinking everything all in one go just made it hard for me to swallow. Once I was finished the drink in one shot, I placed the glass back on the table before groaning in cringe. Goosebumps ran all over my skin.