Chapter 26: Apple Juice

I had a great day today without Soohyuk(surprisingly) and had fun with Sehun until 6 pm. Cuz you know, we children have to be home by 6 so...

Yeah!

Soohyuk came home by 8 pm, immerged himself in his room without talking to me.

He actually obeyed what I said earlier, telling him that we should go back to our old way of living. Not caring and no talking. All's good!

The thing is... Why can't I go to sleep?

I sighed, plumping my feet out of my bed and stomped my way downstairs, dragged myself to the kitchen.

Since I didn't want my eyes to be ruined, I kept the lights shut.

I opened the fridge and looked at the clock on the wall, the fridge's light reflecting on it making it easier for me to see despite the darkness.

"Two... AM. 2 am..." I sighed, the eye bags hanging down my 'cute' bags. Ugh! I'm getting old.

I shook my head as I bent down to get the jar of water. Too lazy to get a glass, I just drank from there.

Suddenly, I felt eyes looking at me. Hearing some sounds not by me.

My eyes widen, don't tell me the reporters got in?! NO!

I roamed my eyes around the place, not a single figure. My heart started beating fast violently. "W-who is it?" I asked, but no one answered back.

I felt cold shivers down my spine. And when I heard a creak on the floor, I ran to the side of the fridge and opened ALL of the lights.

My eyes blurred and it squinched because of the sudden light.

"AGHHKKKK?!?!" I shrieked as loud as I can seeing a pale white man in black clothes, his hand covering his face.

"AGHHKKK?!?!" I shrieked once more, but then, a slice of an apple was placed inside my mouth.

The man spoke, "You're so loud." He spoke deeply and shortly.

I chewed as I rubbed my eyes. I narrowed them and my sight cleared, "Soohyuk-ssi? You're still awake—"

He ignored me and just turned around, taking his bowl full of sliced apples.

Wait— did he just feed me? WHUT?!

He continued his walks as I pointed my finger at him and shouted, "You're not talking to me but you actually FED ME! IT'S THE FREAKING SAME?! WHAT'S DIFFERENT?!" I gave a tantrum as I stomped my feet on the floor.

His arm raised and bid goodbye at me, his back facing me as he went up the stairs, "Drink that apple juice I just made, it will make you fall asleep."

He just! UGH! HE JUST TALKED TO ME! I raised my voice, "How can I be so sure?!"

Because he was too far now, a hint of his voice was only heard, "100 percent."

I scratched my head, "What?!" But I heard his door shut close.

I groaned, sitting on the chair. "UGH!" I really can't fall asleep.