Chapter 78: America

Lee SooHyuk:

"Yahh! Lee Soohyuk! Wake up!" 

I felt a hand slap my cheeks over and over again.

I groaned, taking her hands while my eyes were still closed. She stopped. "Stop it." I warned.

"Did you drink again last night?" She asks.

I breathed in deeply as I let go of her hands, not replying since I didn't want to talk too much. My head was dizzy.

Hong Nara came into a conclusion, "You did." The disappointment in her voice was visible, and she scratch her head as she spoke.

Ignoring her, I opened my eyes and felt the whole world spinning around. "Stop nagging." I coldly spoke.

She was beside me on my bed, sighing as she looked at me so. "If you're going to keep this up, you're so dead."

I sat up and rested my head on the head board, closing my eyes again as I imagine someone.

"Ugh." My manager groaned, "Please Soohyuk! It's been two years already! Forget her!"

I bit my lip, trying to endure my anger. "Hong Nara."

"Whut." She asked with her brows knotted.

I opened my eyes to see her, wanting to push her off the bed for making me angry, "It's so early in the morning, let's not make me mad, hmm?"

She rolls her eyes, "WHatever. You're the one who made me mad in the first place." She sighs, "It's already late, and we still have a meeting with Gucci. Now get your butt off the bed and leave your Kang Minjung thoughts there. You have to go to work." Nara stood up and pat my shoulder hard.

I groaned, eyeing her to stop messing up.

She turns her heel and walked to the door.

"Hong Nara." I called her upon my eyes zoning out somewhere.

She stops and looks back at me, "What is it?"

I swallowed a lump on my throat as I was hesitated to speak.

"You better hurry spitting those words out or else I'll leave--"

"Any news about her?" I asked.

Silence crept for the both of us. Nara looked down at me pitying my status. She breathed in deeply, "I'm sorry." Her head bent down and shook from side to side, "No news yet."

I pursed my lips as I closed my eyes, leaning my head back on the head board. "Okay." I weakly spoke, "Thank you."

Nara pursed her lips too, "As much as I want to see her too, she's one good hider or... we're just poor seekers." She huffed a chuckle.

I nod my head, "It doesn't make sense..."

My manager shook her head, "I know..." She held the door knob, "You got to give her time, too. Who knows?" Her shoulders raised.

I sighed, "It;s been two years... damn it."

Nara looked down on the ground, stretching her lips to one side, "Go change, we still have a meeting with Gucci."