Chapter 32: VVIP

Soohyuk stood up dusting off his clothes before looking down at me lovingly(which was totally unexpected.)

THUMP-THUMP! THUMP-THUMP! THUMP-THUMP!

What is going on with me?!

Maybe he does like sexy girls. I mean, look at this situation now, he's very kind to me all of a sudden because I just transformed. (*insert theme of transformers*)

"Let's go. We'll miss our flight." He stretched out his long arm, telling me to grab a hold of his hand.

I was taken aback and I flinched a bit, double checking if this was true. Well, maybe it's just because we're in public and we have to act like real couples now. Heh.

I breathed in deeply, to make sure I'll be alright, I shyly took his hand.

Soohyuk smiled at me as he gently close his hand and helped me to stand up.

My eyes widen when I didn't expect how high the heels were. "Woah." I wobbled a bit, looking for my balance. But then suddenly, he took my waist and guided me to stand up properly. I accidentally held his hand that was on my waist, his other hand still holding my other hand.

"Careful." He flashed a smile when he caught me looking at him on the mirror.

I blinked. My cheeks were burning as my stomach was churning, I couldn't focus because he's very 'into' me for now.

To think about it, we're wearing the same freaking colors. Black on top, red for the bottom.

Taking chance of the scene, Soohyuk leans down to my height. Suddenly, he gives me a kiss on the cheek, whispered as his lips were still touching it, "Good thing you didn't wear those blue laced bras—

" Yahh!" I said through gritted teeth, my volume as low as I can. I squeezed my hands that were holding his and I pushed them away.

Soohyuk clicked his tongue, "Tsk." He gave me a warning look.

I was nervous and scared for a while, but then his face softened as he reached his had out once more. His once angry look then changed into a very sweet one, "Come on Honey, let's go." He tilted his head.

Again... My heart started to beat violently once more. I just blinked at his open hand.

Soohyuk deeply chuckled as he looked at me. Instead of taking his hand, he took mine and pulled me gently, "Haayy... My wife's really stubborn, isn't she?" He sighed deeply as we both made our way to the cashier, paying for the clothes.

I pouted my lower lip.

The sales lady placed our old clothes in a paper bag and then gave it to me. She bowed, "Thank you."

I smiled and bowed, too, Soohyuk still holding my hand as he paid our clothes.

~

We went out the shop, my husband taking me by my hand. Surprisingly, pulling me gently.

Some people recognize us, although they decided to just keep the gossip to themselves.