Chapter 64: Start Anew

Ugh. I'm too excited to update even though you guys haven't reached the requirements... Haayyyss...

BUT! NOT THIS:

This will be the last chap I'll be doing this, you have to really really REALLY complete the requirements, got it?

Good. Now to the story:

Trying not to get caught, I slowly looked over my shoulder to look at Soohyuk.

Darn, he is handsome. EVEN HIS BACK IS HANDSOME DANG IT!

He was looking down as he manages something in the kitchen as I was cleaning the dining room.

He had messed up the dining table alright. Too many beer bottles, chips wrappers... Good thing he didn't lit up a cigarette. Phew!

Feeling that he's going to look back at me, I immediately turned around and focused on cleaning.

I felt the heat rise up my cheeks when images from early this morning hit my head.

His lips...

The tears.

His puffed cheeks and swollen eyes, oh so cute.

How I melted in his kiss.

Everything made me stop and think.

Gawsh, I still fudging love him.

The tingle in my heart made me look over my shoulders once more, taking a glimpse of my man.

Yes, I said it. My man... NOBODY TRYNNA DARE MEH, HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY.

I bit my lips involuntarily, the sight of his behind just makes my stomach flustered.

My eyes blinked and blinked, until he turned around.

I gasped feeling surprised that I got caught. Crap, I'm dead.

Alarmed, I immediately turned around and did my thing.

Soohyuk then chuckled. I blushed because I was embarrassed.

I heard him sigh, "Haaayyy~ my wife's stealing something..." He murmured.

My eyes widen as I turned to him, "WHAT?! Yahh! What did I steal? I stole nothing!" I defended myself.

He looks at me with his chinky eyes as he chuckled, "You're stealing glances at me."

I was speechless.

Soohyuk, happy as can be, shook his head and turned back to what he was doing. "Cute..." He mumbled.

I pouted my lower lip, "I heard that." I said in a mono tuned voice.

He raises his shoulders, "Of course you did. You don't miss a single thing I do, do you, Mrs. Lee?" He turns over his shoulder and winked at me.