Chapter 17: Bed Fight

Soohyuk forcibly opened the door before dragging me in the house and slammed the door close causing a loud sound to circulate and echo the whole mansion.

"Soohyuk-ssi..." I groaned as I feel my wrist in pain because of all his squeezing. "A-ah..."

He sighed looking up the ceiling, still not letting my wrist go.

"Soohyuk-ssi... please--aghk... My wrist." I tried pulling them myself, but he was too strong.

Soohyuk licked his upper lip before letting out another sigh. He rested on one side of his hip and placing his other free hand there, he bit his lip.

He then started walking once more, dragging me to where he was going. Surprisingly, he dragged me up upstairs. I was thinking where he was taking me since all of my focus on my painful wrist. "Aghk... Soohyuk-ssi.." I groaned.

My eyes widen when I realized that we're already in front of his room. He kicked open the door and the other end of the knob hit the wall, causing the wall to have a dent. I flinched in the sound of the breaking wall.

Crap, he's angry.

"Ow." He gripped my wrist tighter and pulled me inside his room. "Soohyuk-ssi, I can't enter your room--"

"Shut up." He growled deeply and husky, gritting the set of his teeth before dragging me in.

"Aghk." The stung me once more, the more step he took, the more I groan in pain. 

If I actually think about it, I might die because of his squeezing that my pulse might get squished and then KABOOM! Me, dead.

Yeah.

He turned me around using his tightly gripped hand on my wrist and then threw me on the bed causing me to fall back on his soft king sized bed. wew.

I sipped in my tongue as I held my painful wrist gently, "Ow..." I pouted my lower lip preventing myself from crying and making a scene once more.

It was painful, but the more I touch it gently, it tickles and it was somehow painfully pleasing.

Soohyuk placed both of his hands on his hips and heaved in and out his deep sigh. He looks down at me, and I look up at him seeing his chest rise up and down violently.

I pouted my lower lip again and frowned. I hope he doesn't get too angry.

"Why were you there?!" He said through his gritted teeth.

I blinked my eyes weakly elsewhere. "He... He invited me for ice cream. I couldn't reject since he wanted to say sorry and well... the flavor was mint chocolate--"

He cut me off with his loud voice, "DAMn MINJUNG-AH!" I flinched with his sudden outburst, widening my eyes as I look at him.

He looked down at me angry and I hurriedly averted my eyes. I pressed my lips. I've never seen him this angry before, and I've never been this nervous ever in my life.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU COULD EVEN TRUST HIM?!" He pointed his finger outside, portraying to Sehun oppa.

I was hesitant at first, but then I nodded twice hurriedly.