Chapter 58-2: Just extra

Just after the fight, I went upstairs with my heavy heart. Of course, still gentle not to make Choco fall from my womb. I have to be very extra careful.

Night came and I had to prepare dinner.

Feeling all the burden inside me, I felt like whatever Sehun had treated me yesterday and earlier this morning came to waste.

What a shame. I even had a lot of freaking fun with him.

I took the garlic and onions and peeled it using a knife.

Sehun was so sweet.

I thought.

I was actually preparing a simple mushroom cream fettuccine since it was one of my favorites.

Slicing the garlic, IT HIT ME.

"UGH!" I groaned, "I hate garlic! WHY AM I EVEN PEELING AND CUTTING IT?!" I got annoyed suddenly.

Feeling the irritating vegetable, I lifted the cutting board and threw the garlic.

"Euh, disgusting little creatures." I cursed at the helpless garlic as I scrape them off using the knife. I felt like I was throwing a cockroach. "Diskgaurshting!" *insert Lee Minho accent* (if you know what i mean ;)

As I was throwing them, I heard footsteps from another annoying, irritating and disgusting creature.

Soohyuk, you are like garlic to me. Looks innocent, but deadly. Ugh. Stay away...

He passed through me and I rolled my eyes as he opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

"Heh." I complained for nothing. The fight that we had earlier was pointless.

Hearing my plea, he rolls his cold eyes at me while twisting open the cap of the bottle.

I sighed exaggeratedly as I got on with my cutting skills.

The onion, once women's enemy, will always be.

Actually, Soohyuk is like garlic and onion to me. Garlic because he's irritating and disgusting, Onion because he makes me cry anytime he wants. The worst pair of all.

Ugh.

I feel him look at me as I cut the onions professionally.

I sighed, "Try to look at me more and you'll end up like this onion here." I said, my eyes not leaving the onions.

Soohyuk furrowed his brows, "Feel bad that I turned you down?" He challenges.

My brows furrowed and I turned to him as I was still cutting the onion, I spoke, "Who turned down who— AGHK!" I screamed in shock.

The pain pierced through my skin.

*sighs* Yes, I have cut a wound on my finger.

Soohyuk's eyes widen and he spat out some of the water inside his mouth. "OMO! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He askes in a panic tune as he ran to me.