Chapter 72: Honeymoon

Now actually I don't know why couples who are going to have their honeymoon most likely goes to Jeju Island especially here in Korea...

Pfft! Us? *laughs* we're having our honeymoon on Jeju Island?

Me and Soohyuk? Haha like really? Ugh, no way we're gonna have our honeymoon in Jeju Island—

"Honey! I got our tickets for later!" Soohyuk shouted from upstairs as he went down.

My eyes widen, "Really?!" I'm excited... As you can see... "Where we going for later?" I said as I wiped my hands with a towel before turning around seeing him with his phone.

He grins, later turning his phone for me to look at the picture. "Jeju Island." Soohyuk shrieked like a kid.

Oh...

Crap.

Ehehe~

With my jaws dropped on the floor, he closed it using his hand before patting the top of my head. "Close it Honey, flies might come inside and believe me, I won't be kissing them later." He warned.

I pouted my lips as I gave him my upset face.

He chuckles as he leaned closer to my face, giving me a peck on the lips. "Because they're all mine." He winks at me.

I blushed, flustered with his sweet talk.

Soohyuk tilts his head, "So get ready and pack your bags cuz we're leaving in an hour. Aight?" He ruffled my hair before stretching back to a straight position and walked away.

I blinked.

Okayy... I will be in so big trouble later...

"You can do this, Minjung!" I said to myself, balling my fist encouraging myself.

--

I packed my bag, and he packed his.

OF COURSE I WON LET HIM SEE THE CLOTHES I'LL WEAR LATER! NO NO WAY.

He tries to peak in my bag but I caught him immediately, "YAHH!!!" Taking his waist and pulling him from my bag.

He was thrown off the bed and rolled on the floor(he exaggerated it), "Ouchh~!" He played dead on the floor.

"Yahh... You're so unfair, huh!" I raised my voice, protecting my bag. "I thought we had a clear negotiation about this." I eyed him.

He opens his mouth and lets his tongue to the side pretending that he was dead. Soohyuk ignores my statement.

I narrowed my eyes, "Yahh..." I crossed my arms and went to him. I slightly kicked off his sides, "Soohyuk Soohyuk Soohyuk Soohyuk." I called his name over and over again. But he stays like a dead fish.

Thinking about a good idea, I smirked.

You're playing with me? Fine...

I sighed, starting my plan. "You're not gonna wake up?" I asked, he still ignores and kept his eyes shut and his mouth open with his tongue out on the side.