Chapter 33: Take to the Sky

I groaned, feeling my whole body a bit heavy. My brows twitched as I was slowly wake up from my senses.

Still with my eyes closed, I remembered the things that happened.

He kissed me... Again.

"Ugh!" I tantrum inside, regretting that I really followed.

Thinking about it, it was his fault to begin with. One, if he didn't eavesdropped and then later scaring the hey out of me. Two, if he didn't command me to open my mouth then I shouldn't have lacked oxygen.

Told you it was his fault.

And it was my fault that I fell again for a second there. My mind scolded me.

I raised a hand to plop on my face, hiding my own embarrassment to myself. "Cheese and whiskers." I grudged in my own little way.

"You shouldn't be hurting yourself."

I gasped as I realize the deep voice. My eyes shot open and a pair of eyes were to be seen focusing at me.

I flinched and tried to sit up, he helped me. "Be careful, don't restrain yourself."

I furrowed my brows at him. "You really—" I stopped, immediately feeling suddenly feeling coldness on my chest.

Soohyuk immediately rolled up his eyes not looking at me, averting his eyes from me.

My eyes dropped down, seeing my chest with just my underwear. "Crabs!" I shrieked, pulling up my blanket like my life depended on it. "crabs crabs CRABS!!!"

Soohyuk rubbed his temples also covering his eyes.

I looked over at him in this state.

I rolled my eyes as I sighed. Wow... I can't believe you're not looking, way to go!

As soon as he felt that I was already done with the blankets covering my whole body, he takes off his hand from his eyes and looked at me. Scanning me from top to the half of my torso.

I suddenly felt insecure, "What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing."

Is it just me... or did a tint of red showed up on his cheeks?

I also shook my head, shaking off the thought. I felt a pain in my head and I immediately closed my eyes before rubbing my temples, "Can you please tell me what happened? And the reason why I'm here naked? And why are there not a single person in this place?" Continuous questions kept on slipping off my mouth.

Soohyuk sighed, leaning on his chair that was across me. "After you fainted, I asked help from the crew to look for a doctor. Fortunately, we found one. I laid you down on this chair and unbuttoned one from the top. When the doctor came and after he checked up on you, he insisted to take off your clothes. And since I am your husband, I volunteered to do that job. And that is also the reason why I commanded everyone to go outside." He smiled, gesturing his hands.

I sighed, nodding as everything was remembered... even the kiss.

I scratched a hand on my nape, "What did the doctor say?" I asked still even though I knew that the main problem was my heart palpitations.