Chapter 58: Angry

Sehun and I awkwardly walked back to the hotel room. I knew that we both wanted to talk to one another but something's just not right.

Before we separate into our own rooms, Sehun then suddenly catches my hand making me stop my tracks.

With my nervous heart, I shyly looked up at him seeing his watery eyes who wanted to cry again.

I swallowed a lump on my throat, "Minjung-ah..." He deeply called my name and I can feel the pain inside his heart added to mine.

I sighed giving out an expression of 'Please don't' kind of way.

Sehun, read this thankfully and so he decided to not speak about earlier anymore.

He closes his eyes, sighed, and then opened them again.

"Minjung-ah..." He shyly looks for my eyes. I awkwardly looked back at him, "Just remember... I am always here whenever you need me, alright?"

I don't know but I smiled, feeling assurance that I have someone's back for me.

I gave him an understanding not, telling him I will always call him first when I needed someone.

In one swift before I could even say good night, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

I was shocked by the sudden gesture because my face was shoved into his chest. His scent had me.

Sehun bent down his head to kiss me on the forehead. "Goodnight, princess." He whispers.

Although the assuring kiss was great, I was still guilty. Soohyuk has done it once for me, and nothing would change.

That is why I hate him so much! He does all of my firsts and make me remember him when other people do it to me. Ugh!

I'm trapped... In is cage.

Bang you, Soohyuk.

He let go after years and I headed straight inside my room.

Plopping myself down the bed, I was prepared to sleep but then—

*BVVT BVVT*

My eyes shot open.

I stretched my arm to take my phone and unlock it.

A message has arrived.

"Where are you?"

I was surprised by whom sent it.

Soohyuk.

Because of sudden shock, I was about to reply back but then I thought that it wasn't a good idea.

*BVVT BVVT*

And... Another one.

"It's freaking 12 midnight, where are you?"

"Are you with Hong Nara?"

"Crap Minjung WHERE ARE YOU?!"