Chapter 31: Airport

"Soohyuk... This isn't the way to the hospital." I spoke, looking behind us seeing the road we should be taking.

A smirk plastered on Soohyuk's face. "I'm sorry I lied but... Your mom's okay--"

"WHAT?!" I said shortly in annoyance, crumpled my whole face looking at him in upset, "Then where are we going?!" I asked as I panicked.

He turned to look at me for a millisecond, grinning as he drove his car swiftly. "France."

My eyes widen by the sound of the name, "France... FRANCE?!" I shouted in shock. "What?!"

He ignored me and just smiled all the way to where we were going.

"WHY ARE WE GOING THERE?! TELL ME!" I shouted at him, not caring if he'll be deaf by the end of the day.

He sighed, lifting his chin up to look at the road properly. He fixed his jaw before speaking, "The company called me suddenly, telling me that I have a photoshoot in France with Gucci. Just for a week--"

"So you're saying we'll be in France for a week?!" I panicked again. "It's your job, why are you taking me?!"

He cut me, "You're my wife now, everyone knows you're my wife. I can't just leave you behind--"

"Actually, you can leave me behind... like what happened last time when you went to Germany without even telling me." I said matter of factly, pouted my lower lip, sitting heavily on my seat as I cross my arms.

Soohyuk heaved in a huge sigh, swaying his head from side to side.

It started to rain a little and I just sat there, looking out the window with the droplets of rain hit the glass.

I can't believe he's doing whatever he wants. I couldn't even change into my clothes! Look at me! I'm still in his clothes!

I also still haven't seen the pregnant results. Gosh, why didn't I just looked at it clearly earlier?! I regret taking too much time before checking it. ugh!

"Who knows what you might do." Soohyuk suddenly said, breaking the silence between us.

I furrowed my brows and looked at his reflection from the mirror, "Huh. What can I do?" I rolled my eyes. "Like there's even a tiny bit of freedom for me."

I felt Soohyuk's anger when he stepped on the gas real hard making the car go faster. I was so nervous, it was raining and he was freakingly hitting the gas to its fullest. I immediately held everywhere, just in case.

"Can you please go slow!" I shouted at him, my body trembling.

But he just smirked and went fast, "Nope, we're going to be late in our flight." He wasted no more time and got on the way. "Oh, and don't worry. I asked permission from your parents and... I also packed our things."

My eyes widen once more, he doesn't do that. "You packed our things?! Are you sure it's not only yours?!" I looked at him, scared that he must've not bought any clothes for me.

He gaped his lips wide open purposely gasping in exaggeration, "Omo! I forgot your clothes!" He pretended that he really did.