Chapter 80: The Tower, Lotte, New York

Lee Soohyuk wore his casual yet attractive maroon suit, with a dashing blouse inside that has its first button undone showing off how beautifully pale his skin was...

So casual, yeah right.

Gelled his hair back and stood up properly as he always do before he leaves the mirror.

He smirked as he was satisfied with his look. Wrapping his fingers on each flap end of his maroon suit and pulling it to look more fit, he sighs. "I hate this." Soohyuk groans.

It was his 20th time changing clothes, couldn't properly decide of what to wear.

Scratching his nape as he looked sour in his reflection, he turned his heel and went to his wardrobe ONCE more.

Pulling some clothes out and was about to change, Hong Nara then suddenly barged in.

"Lee Sooo HYUK!" She shouts at him, causing the clouded brain Soohyuk to flinch in startle.

"WHAT?!" Accidentally letting go of his Versace on the floor. *evil smirk*

Nara didn't care though. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'VE BEEN CHANGING CLOTHES FOR AM HOUR AND A HALF! WE'RE LATE!"

Soohyuk, looking at his reflection from the mirror and down to the clothing on the floor, he then AT LAST decided to just wear the damn current attire.

"Ugh!" He groans in unsatisfactory as he rolls his eyes.

Nara placed her hands on her hips, "Take it or leave, Mr."

Lee Soohyuk with his vibe down walked sloppily out the door.

"Back straight, Mr. Model." Nara reminded him in a warning tune.

"UGHHH~!"

To tell you guys...

Yes, Soohyuk became so freaking immature since Minjung went away.

~Hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and a lot of more hours later...~

On the other hand, Minjung and Adelaide prepared their best attire.

"So what do you think~?" Adelaide turns around showing her clothes.

Minjung gaped in awe. Nope, not in awe as in awe... But like the kind of awe... In an awkward situation.

Picture this, Adelaide with her blonde hair, wearing short skirt, long knee high pink socks, a yellow shirt tucked inside and not to meantion her thick make up that she overdone her cheeks with too much pink.

"Well~ what?" She asks again as she poses so awkwardly.

Minjung blinks... A lot.

"W-well..." She swallows a lump in her throat.

Adelaide raises her shoulder. "Well what? Tell me."

"Well..." Minjung sighs, hopong that her best friend won't get mad, "I think you won't be able to wear that as we work... Cuz like we have our uniforms." She spoke as her mind ran wild in nervousness.