Chapter 1

*Lilia's P.O.V*

I woke up around 8:15 and grabbed my glasses from my bedside table before doing anything else. I've been wearing glasses since I was eight years old. When I first got them I hated them, but now I don't mind them. I do wear contacts sometimes, though.

I checked my phone, before picking up my vlogging camera and turning it on to film myself. I don't always vlog, so I'm not a daily vlogger, but if I'm in the mood, I'll pick up my camera and film my day. Today I just happened to feel like vlogging.

"Good morning, my lovelies." I smiled into the camera, "I've just woken up so I'm just going to hop in the shower, get dressed and then I'll check back in with you guys." I turned off the camera and put it down, before going into the ensuite that was connected to my pistachio green coloured, Tumblr inspired bedroom. I turned on the shower and while I waited for the water to heat up, I got myself undressed before jumping in. I picked up my bottle of blueberry and vanilla shampoo and dolloped some into the palm of my hand before working it into my blonde hair and scalp. After that, I moved on to use the matching conditioner and finally, I washed my pale body with my cinnamon scented bodywash. It smelled very autumnal, which I loved because much like Zoe, autumn was one of my favourite times of year. It was also very fitting, as we were in October. Halloween was in a couple weeks, and I was beyond excited.

Anyways, once I was finished showering, I shut off the water and stepped out into my chilly bathroom. I wrapped my brown body towel around myself and my cream hair towel around my head, before going back into my bedroom, then into my walk-in wardrobe.

After spending at least ten minutes looking through my wide range of clothes, I decided to wear a creamy white jumper with a light pink neckline, pink around the bottom and at the end of the sleeves, as well as an adorable black drawing of a cat i...

After spending at least ten minutes looking through my wide range of clothes, I decided to wear a creamy white jumper with a light pink neckline, pink around the bottom and at the end of the sleeves, as well as an adorable black drawing of a cat in the middle, a pair of black, high-waisted skinny jeans with six gold buttons at the top and crepe pink, suede Adidas Superstar trainers. I added a pair of (fake) diamond earrings with little rose gold cat whiskers and ears and a black velvet choker with a bow and a gold bell hanging from it. I decided to wear my glasses today, as I thought they went well with my outfit. Lastly, I put my hair into two French braids before grabbing my vlogging camera and going over to my makeup table.