Chapter 3

*Lilia's P.O.V*

The next day, I woke up at 7:15. Now, I'm quite an early riser, but I don't think I've ever gotten up this early unless I've had to for school or whatever. I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep, though, so I decided to get up. I chose not to get dressed just yet and went straight downstairs. I found Zoe and Tanya in the living room.

"Morning." I smiled, sitting next to Zoe on the sofa.

"Good morning." Tanya grinned at me.

"Hey, you're up early." Zoe stated.

"I know, I guess I just got a good night's sleep." I shrugged, "What time are you taking me to Joe's again?"

"Around noon." Zoe answered. I just nodded. She and Alfie had things they needed to do while in London, so they were going to drop me off at Joe's before going off to do their own stuff. I stayed downstairs for another hour or so, before I decided to go and get myself dressed. I made my way upstairs and ended up passing Jim and Alfie on the stairs.

"Hey, kiddo." Alfie smiled at me.

"Hi guys, bye guys." I said, not really stopping to greet them. I heard them both laugh before I went into my temporary room. The spare room had an ensuite, so I grabbed my toiletry bag and went in there. I turned the water on and as usual, got myself undressed while waiting for the water to heat up. Once it did, I stepped into the shower and began washing myself. I used my avocado shampoo and conditioner on my hair and my vanilla bodywash on my body. My shower didn't last very long and soon enough, I was getting out and going back into the bedroom with a blue towel wrapped around me. I opened my suitcase and rummaged through it, before I found something to wear; a mustard yellow t-shirt made of wool with a print of a white poodle wearing glasses on the front, a frilly collar and a black ribbon tied around the neck, burgundy coloured jeans and white Dr. Martens. I slipped my layered bracelets onto my right wrist which had various different charms on and one of them looked like a tattoo choker, a black ring on my right middle finger with cat ears, and poked in a pair of crystal cat ears with gold whiskers. I then french braided the front of my hair so it went into a half-up-half-down bun and quickly did my makeup, before I was ready for the day.

 I then french braided the front of my hair so it went into a half-up-half-down bun and quickly did my makeup, before I was ready for the day

I then grabbed my vlogging camera and turned it on.

"Good morning!" I yelled, dragging out the o in good.

"That's my intro!" I heard Alfie shout from downstairs, which made me giggle.

"Today I'm going over to Joe's and we're going to film a couple videos for our channels," I explained to the camera, before grinning, "So that should be fun. Zoe and Alf are dropping me off at his at about twelve so I've got a bit of time before then." I said, glancing at the clock on the wall, which said 9:05. I knew Jim and Tanya had a piano, so I decided to go downstairs and ask if I could use it.

"You look cute, Lils." Tanya smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled back bashfully, still vlogging, "Could I go on the piano, please?"