Chapter 10

*Lilia's P.O.V*

"Hello everybody!" I greeted my viewers as I picked up my vlogging camera for the first time that day, "It's almost 7 pm and the reason I've only just started vlogging now is because we haven't really done much today apart from lounge around in our hotel rooms and be lazy, to be honest. However, the day's about to get a lot less boring because it's almost time to go to Tulleys Farm!" I announced with a giant grin, "I'm dressed very Halloweeny today, I've got my skeleton jumper on and I'm wearing these tights which I'm obsessed with, look they're like little graveyards on my knees." I giggled, filming my outfit in the full-length mirror in mine and Joe's room. I was wearing a black cropped skeleton jumper over the top of a black body, a pair of denim shorts with a couple of rips on over the top of a pair of black graveyard tights and a pair of grey high top Converse with a marble effect on. I had a bat choker fastened around my neck, a skeleton hand cuff bracelet around my wrist and a pair of crystal skull earrings in my ears. My bangs were pulled away from my face in a french braid type style and the rest of my blond hair was in loose waves. My face was done up with makeup, including my MAC Retro Liquid Lipstick in the shade Oh, Lady, which was a deep wine colour. I'd decided to go for a bit of a bolder lip than usual as it was a pretty special occasion. For a finishing touch, my phone was sporting a bat phone case with orange circles on.

 For a finishing touch, my phone was sporting a bat phone case with orange circles on

"I've even got a Halloween case on my phone too." I showed the camera my phone and it's accessory, "So I'd say I'm dressed for the occasion." I laughed, "I feel like this year is going to be the best so far, because we've managed to get a lot more people to come. Joe can finally make it this year, Mark's coming as you guys already know if you watched yesterday's vlog. Course, Mark being here means Connor is here as well, but I'm not going to let him ruin this evening. Anyway, Caspar, Jim and Niomi are coming this year as well and we're meeting them there, so I'm most excited about that." I decided to turn my camera off for the time being and as I did, Joe emerged from the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist, "Joe! We'll be leaving any minute now and you're not even dressed yet!"

"Relax, I won't take long to get ready. Now, don't look." He ordered.

"I won't... I'll just vlog you." I giggled, pretending to turn my camera back on.

"Lilia!" Joe whined.

"I'm not really going to film you, keep your hair on!" I laughed. Joe just rolled his eyes as I turned around so I wasn't looking at him. After Joe got dressed, he started doing his hair and while he was doing that, I got a text from Zoe.

From: Zozeebo 😘👑🙈💖

We're just leaving Poppy and Sean's room now, we'll be at yours in a couple minutes xx

To: Zozeebo 😘👑🙈💖

Ok well Joe's literally just got out of the shower so take your time xx

From: Zozeebo 😘👑🙈💖

Typical Joe 🙄😂 xx

"Zoe and the others are literally on their way right now so you might want to hurry up." I told my brother, who was still doing his hair. Honestly, he's worse than me when it comes to getting ready on time.