Chapter 15

*Lilia's P.O.V*

I stood in the middle of my bedroom, which looked like it'd been hit by a whirlwind of clothes and shoes. It was 10:30 on Saturday morning, Callum was coming to pick me up at 12:30 and I wasn't even dressed.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, followed by Zoe's voice, "Lils? Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I replied and the door opened as she walked in. I'd texted her asking her to come up and help me. I'd also texted Elsie asking her to come over and help as well, but obviously she wasn't here yet.

"So what's the problem? Apart from your room being torn apart..." My sister asked, looking around at the mess that was currently my bedroom.

"I have no idea what to wear on my date. Do I go with a dress, or is that too fancy? Do I go with jeans, or is that too casual? And what the hell type of shoes do I wear?!" I stressed. Can you blame me, though? I'd never been on a date before.

"Right, first of all, calm down," Zoe told me, standing in front of me and putting her hands on my shoulders, "You've got plenty of time to find the perfect outfit before Callum comes to pick you up." I just nodded as a response before Zoe and I started rummaging through my clothes. Ten minutes later, Elsie barged into my room.

"Alfie let me in; I came as soon as I got your message." She said, panting slightly.

"Did you run all the way here?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, I ran to the bus stop and then I ran here from the bus stop." She explained, "But what did you expect? My best friend is having a first-date-fashion crisis, I had to get here as fast as I could!"

I just laughed at my best friend, "You're the best."

"I know." She flipped her hair, making me laugh again as Zoe chuckled as well.

After trying on several different outfits and finding something wrong with every single one of them, my sister and my best friend finally managed to find me the perfect thing to wear on my date; a turquoise blue skater dress, black tights, white high-top Converse and a black leather jacket. A black, lace heart choker was around my neck and a black rhinestone bow ring was on my right ring finger. Zoe curled my hair while Elsie painted my nails a glossy baby pink colour. My makeup was done subtly, but it was still obvious I was wearing it and my lips were covered in my Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Nude Flush. Lastly, I chose out my phone case which happened to be the same sort of colour as my dress and had little cameras and the word 'smile!' printed all over it.

I stood in front of my mirror with Zoe and Elsie either side of me, admiring my outfit once it was complete, with my black quilted handbag over my shoulder which had a gold chain

"Do you really think Callum will like it?" I asked, pulling the jacket closer to my body.

"Girl, he won't be able to keep his eyes off you." Elsie told me.