Chapter 27

*Lilia's P.O.V*

I had finally finished school for Christmas and the big day was only a week away. Christmas, however, was the last thing on my mind right now for today Callum was coming over for dinner. Last week, Zoe pointed out the fact that she hadn't seen Callum for a while so she asked me if he'd like to come over for dinner sometime soon. I, or course, told her he'd love to. I mean, what was I supposed to say? "Oh, no, I can't because he'll probably beat me as soon as you and Alfie leave the room."

I was currently stood in my room, trying to find something to wear. It had to be cute but it also had to cover my flabby arms, fat stomach and thunder thighs. Eventually, I decided on a white lace tank top, a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a white floral cardigan and a pair of black lace up wedge booties with tassels on the laces. I styled my hair in a cool half-up-half-down thing, clasped a necklace with three little diamonds on around my neck and slipped a gold heart charm bracelet onto my wrist. I then applied some makeup, including my Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipstick in the shade Drop Dead Red and lastly added my black and gold reindeer case to my phone.

 I then applied some makeup, including my Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipstick in the shade Drop Dead Red and lastly added my black and gold reindeer case to my phone

As I finished getting ready, the doorbell rang and my heart dropped.

Okay, Lilia, relax. Surely he won't do anything with Zoe and Alfie around, right?

"Lils, Callum is here!" Zoe called up to me. I took a deep breath, straightened out my top and made my way downstairs.

"Hey." Callum greeted me as I reached the living room where he, Zoe and Alfie were. To anyone else, what he gave me was just a normal smile, but to me it was a venomous smile and I felt like pray that he could pounce on at any moment.

"Hi." I faked a smile as he grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek. From the outside, you couldn't tell that he was holding my hand with a painful death grip but trust me, he was.

"Dinner should be ready in about five minutes so why don't we all go and sit down?" Zoe suggested and we all agreed, going in to sit at the dining table while Zoe went into the kitchen to finish preparing our meal. Five minutes later, she bought a tray of lasagne over.

"Wow, this looks and smells amazing." Callum said, using his charm to fool everybody.

"Aw, thank you, Callum." Zoe gave him a warm smile and he "smiled" back before we all began eating.

"So, Callum, got anything exciting planned for Christmas?" Alfie asked, starting up a conversation.

"Uh, not really, I think I'm just gonna spend it at home with the family."

"Oh, that reminds me, thanks Alf," Zoe began before turning to Callum and I, "I was on the phone to Dad the other day and he was saying how he wants to meet Callum so I was wondering if he wanted to come down to Lacock with us this week? We'll be back for Christmas Day so Callum will still be able to spend it with his family."

"Uh, Callum?" I had no idea what to say so I figured letting him answer for himself would be my safest bet.

"I'd love to." Callum said, making my stomach drop. After dinner, Zoe let me and Callum go upstairs and she said I could have my bedroom door shut because she trusted that we wouldn't do anything.

"Why the f*ck didn't you tell me you were going to Wiltshire this week?" Callum growled at me one the door was shut.

"I-I was going to."

"Yeah right," He scoffed, "I bet you were hoping to hook up with every boy in your little village, weren't you?" He began advancing on me and I took a couple steps back until my back hit the wall and I had nowhere to run.

"Good thing I'll be there to make sure you behave, right?" He rested his hand on the wall beside my head and I instinctively flinched when he bought his other hand up only to caress my cheek.

"Now, why don't you go into the bathroom for me?"

"W-why?" I stuttered, my heart beating a million miles per hour.

"So that you can throw up all the food you just ate, of course. We can't have you digesting that lasagne and putting on even more weight, can we?"

"B-but it was only a bit of-" I was cut off when Callum grabbed a fistful of my hair and gripped it so tightly that any sharp movements would rip the hair right now of my scalp.

"What have we said about answering back?" He snarled in my face.

"Right, sorry." I whimpered.

"Good girl. Now go, I'll make sure nobody hears you." He said and I nodded before going into the bathroom to force myself to throw up and get rid of any good that was in my system.