Chapter 5

*Lilia's P.O.V*

"Guys, it's our last day in London!" I said to my vlogging camera. It was about 10 am and I'd been up since 8:30, so I'd already showered, gotten myself dressed and done my hair and makeup for the day. I was wearing a white t-shirt that said 'Talk Pumpkin Spice To Me' in funky, black writing and had a picture of a Pumpkin Spice drink with cream and little orange hearts scattered around, a pair of ripped, lightwash skinny jeans and a pastel blue jumper with pastel pink and purple sleeves, a pink patch sewn on with a black shape on and another purple patch with a black bunny above it. I'd decided to wear a grey tattoo choker, a black tattoo choker and a pink tattoo choker around my neck, as well as a pair of pink pearl earrings with little bunny ears in my ears and a rose gold and silver flower ring on my right middle finger. I'd styled my hair into two French braids and added my pastel pink Adidas Original Gazelle suede trainers to my feet. Lastly, I'd popped my glasses on and my turquoise, pink and mint blue ice cream phone case was protecting my iPhone 6s.

What I'd said was true; today was our last day in London and Zoe, Alfie, Nala and I were going back to Brighton tonight

"We're going into town for lunch and to meet up with Joe so we can see him one more time before leaving. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also kinda dreading it because it means we have to say goodbye." I pouted, "Don't get me wrong, I love Brighton and Joe can come visit us at any time, and we can visit him, and even when we can't, I talk to him all the time on the phone and on Skype and on social media anyway, but sometimes I do miss those days when me, him and Zoe were all living at home together, you know?" I rambled, "But anyway, I'm just packing up my things now, so I'll be all ready to go this evening." I explained, filming my suitcase, which was laid out on the bed, open, with a couple of folded items of clothing. "I've spent most of the morning editing the videos I did with Tanya and Jim and I really can't wait for you guys to see them because they're both pretty fun." I grinned. During our stay in London, I'd filmed the Blindfolded Makeup Challenge and the 7 Second Challenge with Tanya and I did some baking and the Accent Challenge with Jim. I then turned my camera off, as I didn't think dumping all my junk into a suitcase for an hour would be worth vlogging.

When I finally did finish packing, it was half 11 and we were meant to be meeting Joe at 11:45, so I slipped on my army green coat with the leather sleeves and faux fur hood, grabbed my phone and my vlogging camera and left the house with Zoe, Alfie, Tanya and Jim. We got a taxi to The King's Road and headed to Starbucks, as that was where we were meeting Joe. I walked into the cafe with a smile on my face, until I saw Mark and Connor sat at a table with Joe. Great.

"What's Connor doing here?" I hissed at Zoe.

"I wanted to see Mark before we left and I guess Connor tagged along." She shrugged as we got to the table. We all greeted each other and a couple of hugs were shared, before we all ordered. Once the food had arrived, I got my vlogging camera out.

"We're at Starbucks with Joe," I grinned, filming Joe who was sat next to me.

"'Ello." He waved and I laughed.

"Mark." I filmed Mark, who was sat opposite me.

"Hey!" He also waved and I smiled.

"And unfortunately, him." The tone of my voice made it clear that I wasn't happy about Connor being there as I filmed him. I'd ended up sat next to him again, so the universe was just obviously out to make me miserable. The fact that Connor and I disliked each other wasn't exactly a secret to my viewers, and that was how I wanted it. I wasn't going to act all fake and pretend to be best buddies with Connor just for the viewers' sake. Anyway, when I filmed Connor, he just glared at me, "He's always such a ray of sunshine, as you guys can see." I said sarcastically, pointing the camera back at myself, "Anyway, I've gotten myself a Caesar Salad and a fudge hot chocolate for lunch and just look at how yummy it is!" I filmed my meal, before turning the camera back to me, "I'm absolutely starving, so I'm about to murder this meal. See you guys later." I grinned, before turning off the camera and tucking into my food.

After lunch, the eight of us just wondered around for a while, going in and out of shops that caught our eye. One of my favourite shops we went into was Anthropology. I also bought a couple of things, which I would be sure to feature in a haul in the near future. Speaking of which, I vlogged a few bits and bobs during our little outing and overall, it was a pretty fun day, apart from Connor being there, of course.

Mark and Connor soon had to leave so we all said goodbye to them - well, I said goodbye to Mark and just sneered at Connor - and then Joe came back to Jim and Tanya's for a bit. We just lounged around in the living room for a couple of hours, watching TV. I sat next to Joe with my head on his chest, trying to make the most of my last few hours with him before going back to Brighton.

Sadly, it was soon time to leave and we had to say goodbye. I said goodbye to Jim and Tanya first, which was hard enough, but when I walked over to give Joe a hug, a lump formed in my throat. He pulled me into his arms and I buried my head in his chest, breathing heavily to try and stop the tears. I failed.

"Lils, are you crying?" Joe pulled away and held me at arms length so he could look at me.

"Maybe." I mumbled, dabbing around my eyes to dry them, but not wanting to ruin my makeup. 

"Hey, there's no need for that." He wiped away a tear that I hadn't been able to catch.

"I know. I don't know why I'm being so dumb about it, it's just hard when I don't get to see you for so long, I guess." I bit my lip.

"You're so silly sometimes." He chuckled softly, pulling me back into the hug. I giggled through my tears and wrapped my arms around him, a few more tears escaping. I felt Joe stroke my hair and kiss the top of my head, which honestly didn't help how emotional I was.

"Bye, Joe." I sniffled, knowing we would have to leave at some point.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" He promised, kissing my forehead one last time, before Zoe, Alfie and I finally left. Joe left Jim and Tanya's along with us, but he got into the taxi that was waiting outside for him, whereas we walked to Zoe's car.

"You okay, Lils?" Zoe asked, putting an arm around me.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just missing home a lot more recently. You know, when we were all living together." I admitted.

"I know how you feel, but it's not like we're never going to go home or see Joe again, and you've always got me, Alf and Nala, haven't you?" She rubbed my arm soothingly.

"Yeah, I know I have. Thanks, Zo. I love you." I smiled.

"Love you too, Lils." She kissed my head and I smiled, before climbing into the car. Nala was put in the back next to me, and she ended up resting on my lap. Zoe and Alfie got in the front and Zoe started the engine as I popped my headphones in. I ended up falling asleep, but woke up just before we got home. Zoe parked outside the house but before I got out the car, I got my vlogging camera out.

"Sorry I'm not looking my best at the moment, guys," I began, "I got a bit emotional when I said goodbye to Joe, plus I've just woken up, so I probably look like a right mess." I let out a small giggle, "Anyway, I just thought I'd end the vlog here, as I'm probably just going to spend the rest of the night unpacking and that's not really vlog-worthy, is it?" I chuckled, "So, goodnight guys. Don't forget to like this video if you enjoyed it and subscribe and all that jazz. I love you guys lots and lots and lots and I'll see you soon. Bye!"