Chapter 11

*Lilia's P.O.V*

I finished applying my MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade To Matte With Love, which was a bright raspberry colour and smiled, deciding I was ready for the day. I was wearing a pink, grey, blue and black plaid jumper underneath black denim dungarees and pink thigh-high socks with three white stripes at the top. I didn't think I'd be going outside today, but if I was, I'd probably change into a pair of jeans or something warmer. As Halloween was just around the corner, I was wearing a little black cat necklace with a silver collar and whiskers. My right wrist was sporting my 'I Love You To The Moon And Back' charm bracelet, my favourite silver tiara ring was on my right ring finger and I'd clipped a pair of silver diamond heart earrings into my ears. My hair was in two french braids and I'd wrapped a white bandana around my head, wearing it like a headband. I swapped my old phone case for my 'Unicorns Are Real' case which had a white unicorn with a pink mane on and a gold star on it's face, before making my way out of my bedroom and downstairs.

 I swapped my old phone case for my 'Unicorns Are Real' case which had a white unicorn with a pink mane on and a gold star on it's face, before making my way out of my bedroom and downstairs

I walked into the cosy room, where both of my siblings were.

"Are you two ready?" I asked. We had plans to film a video for my main channel, while Joe was in Brighton as the three of us hadn't filmed together in a while.

"Yep." Zoe said, standing up from the sofa, causing Nala to jump off her lap.

"Let's get this show on the road." Joe said, putting his laptop down and also standing up.

"Who even says that anymore?" I laughed.

"I do." Joe said in a matter-of-fact way. The three of us went back up to my bedroom, where I'd set up my camera, lights and microphone and whatnot. We all sat on the end of my bed, with me in the middle as I started my intro.

"Hello, my lovelies! Today I'm joined by my brother and sister, who you all probably know as ThatcherJoe and Zoella, or just Joe and Zoe." I gestured towards my siblings, who smiled and introduced themselves, "If you watch my vlogs, then you'll know that Joe is staying with us at the moment and I thought it would be a great time to see who actually knows me the best. So, I give you; Who Knows Me Better? Brother vs Sister."

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to win." Zoe said.

"You wish." Joe scoffed.

"You guys are going to need buzzers, so what are your buzzer noises?" I asked.

"Meow!" Zoe yelled, making me laugh.

"I guess I'll go with woof." Joe said, which made me giggle as well.

"Alright, I've written down some questions, so let's just get right into it." I grinned, opening the notebook in which I'd written out my questions, "Right, number one; who was my first celebrity crush?"

"Meow!" Zoe called out, and I looked at her for the answer, "Nick Jonas."

"Correct!" I announced, "One point for Zoe!"