Chapter 2

*Lilia's P.O.V*

The next morning, I woke up at around 8 o'clock and got out of bed. I decided not to vlog until after I'd gotten ready today, so I went straight into the bathroom and turned the shower on. While I was waiting for the water to heat up, I got myself undressed and also went to the toilet, before stepping into the stream of calming, warm water. Today I decided to use my apple and cherry scented shampoo and conditioner, and after I'd washed my hair, I picked up my bottle of mango and pineapple bodywash to use on my slim, but short body.

Once I was nice and clean, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my light blue towel around myself. I wrapped my small light purple towel around my head before making my way back into my room and into my wardrobe. I decided to wear a white t-shirt with a dark red neckline and around the sleeves, a white jumper with an adorable blushing panda face in the middle and grey sleeves, drawstrings and hood, light denim, high waisted skinny jeans with ripped knees and maroon coloured Adidas Gazelle trainers. After pulling on my t-shirt and hoodie, I slipped my glasses on. I blow dried my hair and tied it in a half-up-half-down bun, before clipping in a pair of silver pocket watch earrings. I slipped a black choker around my neck with a tree-shaped pendant and a silver, crystal bow ring on my finger, before going over to my makeup table.

 I slipped a black choker around my neck with a tree-shaped pendant and a silver, crystal bow ring on my finger, before going over to my makeup table

Once I was ready for the day, I picked up my vlogging camera and turned it on.

"Good morning!" I beamed, "It's currently quarter past nine, we're leaving for London at noon and I still need to finish packing and edit yesterday's vlog before then, so wish me luck." I sighed. I chatted for a bit longer, before I turned my camera off and opened my suitcase, which I now had laid out on my bed. I then nipped into my bathroom and packed all my toiletries in my brown toiletry bag with pink polkadots and a pink bow. I packed toothpaste, a toothbrush, shower products, skincare products, hair products, etc. I then went back into my room and put all my makeup in the matching bag, before putting both bags into my Minnie Mouse suitcase. I also packed my electrics, but left out my laptop, phone and headphones so I could edit the vlog now and listen to music on the way to London.

Once I was done packing, I lugged my suitcase downstairs and left it by the front door so it was ready to go, before heading for the cosy room with my laptop, phone and headphones

Once I was done packing, I lugged my suitcase downstairs and left it by the front door so it was ready to go, before heading for the cosy room with my laptop, phone and headphones. On my way, I passed the kitchen where Alfie was making himself breakfast.