Chapter 6

*Lilia's P.O.V*

It'd been a few days since we got home from London and it was now Saturday. I was excited for today, as my best friend, Elsie and I had made plans to go into the Brighton Lanes for a little girls' day out, since we hadn't yet spend all that much time together during half term. Elsie was the first friend I made when I started at the Brighton & Hove School Of Performing Arts (completely made up school name, just saying) one and a half years ago and we just instantly clicked the moment we met. I honestly love Elsie to pieces, she's like a sister to me. We can practically read each other's minds, so we always know when the other one's upset or in a bad mood, and we always know how to cheer each other up. Every time we're together, we end up in hysterical laughter and our insides jokes are just my favourite things in the world. Plus, and this is pretty weird in a coincidental way, but she's actually cousins with Tyler Oakley, so I don't feel like I have to worry about her using me for my siblings.

Anyway, I woke up on Saturday morning at around 8:00. Elsie wasn't coming round until 10:30, so I had a bit of time. I got out of bed and made my way into my bathroom, turning the shower on and letting the water heat up, while I stripped my body of my pyjamas. The water was soon hot enough, so I hopped in and immediately reached for my orange scented shampoo and squeezed a blob onto the palm of my hand, before working it into my scalp. I rinsed out the shampoo before moving on to use the matching conditioner. After washing my hair, I used my vanilla scented bodywash on my body. Eventually, I was finished in the shower and quickly dried myself with my light grey towel, before wrapping my small, beige towel around my head and going back into my bedroom. I walked into my wardrobe and after spending a while rummaging through my clothes, I decided to wear my pink jumper with rolled up sleeves, a black, pink and white floral skirt with black wool tights as it was bloody freezing outside and I wasn't going wear just a skirt, and a pair of white, lace high-top Converse. I fastened a gold Eiffel Tower necklace around my neck and clipped my white flower earrings in my ears. I then went over to my makeup table and put my makeup on, which included my Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipstick in the colour Child Star, which was just a soft, pinkish nude colour. After doing my makeup, I slipped on my glasses and curled my hair. Finally, I slipped on my black phone case which had a white bow on and white, cursive writing that said 'Stay classy' at the bottom.

 Finally, I slipped on my black phone case which had a white bow on and white, cursive writing that said 'Stay classy' at the bottom

After I'd gotten dressed, I picked up my vlogging camera and turned it on.

"Good morning, my lovelies!" I chirped, "Elsie and I are having a bit of a girly day today, which I'm most excited about. We haven't seen each other much since half term started, so we just thought it was about time we spent some quality time together." I explained. They all knew who Elsie was so I didn't need to say. "Oh, and if any of you're wondering, the lipstick I'm wearing is my Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipstick in the shade Child Star." I said, as I'd seen some people asking about this lipstick in the comments of other vlogs, "Anyway,I haven't eaten yet, so I'm now going to go downstairs and have some breakfast." I smiled, before turning my camera off and going downstairs. Nala came running up to me as I reached the bottom of the stairs and I smiled, bending down to pick her up, "Good morning, princess. Did you sleep okay?" I asked as if she would respond. She soon started squirming so I gave her a kiss on the head and set her down. I walked into the kitchen and was met with Zoe, who was making pancakes, "Pancakes!" I gasped. Zoe chuckled.